+314

Its so obvious when people play stupid, amirite?

jrp94s avatar
4 15
The voters have decided that jrp94 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I love how your profile picture is Patrick. hehe smilie

I think he spelled obvios wrong. In fact I'm sure he did.

@tyreeshajones he spelt it right..

Idk, obvious might be the british way but here in america we say obvios. I don't think we have u's here.

@Idk, obvious might be the british way but here in america we say obvios. I don't think we have u's here.

I'm American. it's spelt obvious.

and sing yor logic, yo are stating that the letter "u" is nonexistent here in the nited states :P

@tyreeshajones I'm American. it's spelt obvious. and sing yor logic, yo are stating that the letter "u" is nonexistent here in...

I guess I need to NW this post then because it's not obvious to see when people play stupid.

@I guess I need to NW this post then because it's not obvious to see when people play stupid.

but it's not obvious when people play "Internet grammar nazi smartass" either ;)

sure, there are a fair share of retards here, but no one is that retarded. i saw it right away.

@tyreeshajones but it's not obvious when people play "Internet grammar nazi smartass" either ;) sure, there are a fair share of...

I bet if you saw some of my other posts you would believe that people really can be that retarded.

@tyreeshajones i would, but you're an anon.

True. I bet I could act stupid and you wouldn't realize it though, let's try again.