+70

You're excited for pokemon black and white, amirite?

tanman1212s avatar
2 18
The voters have decided that tanman1212 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Many buckets of cum shall be exuded on March 6

wobbuffets avatar wobbuffet Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1053862

I'm allowed to call you that, babe ;)

Yeah, but I've learned how Nintendo opperates. I think I'll wait for the Gen V remake. By that time the next 3DS will be out, and I can enjoy all the features that I want to enjoy. But that'll be another year at least. :(

@wobbuffet You're waiting 6 years for a remake?

Oh ha ha. It's not just a remake, it's an ENHANCED version. I just think I'll wait.

@saturnlite88 Oh ha ha. It's not just a remake, it's an ENHANCED version. I just think I'll wait.

I know what you meant. I'm saying that they won't release remakes of Black/White for 6 years at least. It just seems kind of silly to wait that long.

wobbuffets avatar wobbuffet Yeah You Are +1Reply
@i think she means a "grey" version like the emerald to b/w but i may be wrong

Oh, now I actually do get it. shameface

I guess that makes sense. Sorry for being an idiot. I'm going to go play in traffic now.

I'm wondering what lead you to call me "she"... :( Maybe I should throw sexist remarks in my comments to clear things up??

And yeah about the grey thing, though i doubt that's what it'll be called. You should get back in the kitchen.

@saturnlite88 I'm wondering what lead you to call me "she"... :( Maybe I should throw sexist remarks in my comments to clear...

lol im sorry i just wrote that without thinking, and ya i don't think it will be called that either i was just making up a name.

p.s. i am also a guy

I'm way more excited for Okamiden coming out :D

I saw a small portion of it. They changed Nurse Joy to some other pink haired lady and I'm not too sure about Officer Jenny, BUT they did revive the WHO'S THAT POKÉMON segment. But I really dislike the way they drew Ash's eyes. He l

Anonymous