+246

You should stay the hell away from Twitter or Facebook when you are drinking, you might just destroy your entire social life and employment with 1 stupid alcohol induced post. amirite?

Vlisss avatar
0 4
The voters have decided that Vliss is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Either that, or kids should learn how to be responsible when they drink, and not get belligerent as fuck.

99% of the kids that post stupid, social life ruining shit on failbook or twitter, are like 14.

@98388

responsible drinking is also not being an immature, rowdy tryhard.

and I know the truth is ugly, but if they post something that makes everyone hate them, technically, it was stupid, because it could have been avoided by them NOT having to be on failbook, and trying to look cool by telling everyone they're drunk, when they're 12 years old.

@responsible drinking is also not being an immature, rowdy tryhard. and I know the truth is ugly, but if they post...

Oh no telling everyone they are drunk is the least damaging thing they can do.... It's the shit they can blurt out without a second thought because they are under the influence is what I fear for them. Or the career damaging pics they may take and post.

Not just teens though, even college students can be in danger of it. Thank god I leave my phone in the car when I'm out and about having a good time. Passionate, intelligent and very opinionated people like me can't be given a public forum like that when intoxicated. NO NO NO!

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vliss Oh no telling everyone they are drunk is the least damaging thing they can do.... It's the shit they can blurt out...

I made no mention that telling everyone you're drunk will cause a lot of social damage. I'm just saying, kids post that shit, merely to sound "hardcore" and it ends up making them look ridiculous.

and I'm like you.
When I'm drinking, I avoid any form of technology.
Although when intoxicated, I know not to post on any type of site, I just think it's ridiculous, to go on when intoxicated and be like "oh hey everyone, what's up, I'm drunk".... or as 14 year olds would say "oh fuhr evere2, I'fwee drfewnk"