+397

If you were constantly happy for your entire life, eventually you wouldn't feel happy anymore. You would just feel the same every single day. Funny as it seems, things such as pain, depression, and heartbreak help you to realize just how great pure happiness can be. amirite?

HaleyMC14s avatar
21 3
The voters have decided that HaleyMC14 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It takes pain to greater enjoy the pleasure, you must be cold to respect the heat, without Winter to make us miss the Summer, then Spring has lost it's lustre.

I would rather be happy all the time and become indifferent than have ups and downs... I mean a straight road will get you where you want quicker than one with hills and valleys. Sure you won't have as much fun, but you also won't have as much pain. Glass is half empty bruv

Whatta Daoist