+801

If Kristen Stewart and Keanu Reeves made a movie together, the world would explode trying to figure out which of them has less emotion on their face, amirite?

Unavailables avatar
37 12
The voters have decided that Unavailable is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Add in Nicolas Cage, and we'll ALL be confused!!!!

Or put her along side Hugh Grant and see who's eyes twitch the most.

@Deathelf Or put her along side Hugh Grant and see who's eyes twitch the most.

For a minute, I thought you were going to say Hugh Laurie. I was ready to go to war.

At least Keanu has Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure!
"Rock on, dude!"

@Joker http://www.amirite.net/178400 O.o

Okay, I SWEAR I searched before posting it! Damn search option. Apologies, I didn't know there was one similar to it.

Unavailables avatar Unavailable Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Unavailable Okay, I SWEAR I searched before posting it! Damn search option. Apologies, I didn't know there was one similar to it.

No, no, don't worry, I wasn't claiming you copied. I just think Keanu shows more emotion xD.
I do, by the way, consider this a different opinion. So, no worries, it's not a repeat.

You guys are crazy haha.

This would be worse than that one movie with all the nickelodeon and Disney stars together.

She is the same way, in every movie she has been in. I feel nervous and timid whenever i watch her twitch and blink every 3 seconds.