+246

Americans need to remember that in our country, the people have the power. The government has to answer to us. Amirite?

xxirishwristwatchxxs avatar Politics
0 7
The voters have decided that xxirishwristwatchxx is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's written in the Constitution that, should the American people as a whole deem it necessary, the government has to step down and allow us to create a new government.
...though I get a feeling that, should this ever happen, it would be a LOT more violent than that.

The People have the power, not people.

under US law 'corporations' are classified as people. They have the power, not the ordinary population. I would like to see the day when I can assert the same amount of power and influence as GE!

Which is why I hate when people say the Government sucks. Lets be honest, you're not going to find a better one.

@1167546

like what? don't tell me England, they wait 4 months to see a doctor