+248

Rain is a seriously misunderstood thing. people thinks it just makes everything wet when really its cleansing the whole town of its dirt and grime. and when you take a walk through and actually take the time you feel like your troubles are being washed clean and that moment when you look up to see the sky pouring down on you you realize, life will get better. amirite?

Simplycelestes avatar
14 29
The voters have decided that Simplyceleste is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

-Haha!- That's rather romantic. You've obviously never been stranded in the middle of nowhere, with no warm clothes, when it started raining. I'm sorry, "life will get better?" More like: "Way to go, life. I'd love to see you TRY making amends for this, you cunt."

I hate deep posts like this.....stop trying to make everything have a deeper meaning when it doesn't

@jaydakinsss I hate deep posts like this.....stop trying to make everything have a deeper meaning when it doesn't

What if someone sees a deeper meaning with it. Someone who have had a hard life. Someone who knows, that not all things should be taken for granted. I see a deeper meaning in this, and I think it's sweet. Fine, if you don't see deeper meaning in things, but please let other people see these things. People like me.

@1044369

when did i say "you are beautiful? " dont be an ass you dont know me.

Simplycelestes avatar Simplyceleste Yeah You Are -4Reply
@1044394

sorry im in a mean mood today. i stalked your profile (mwahahaha) you seem nice but please just leave it.

Simplycelestes avatar Simplyceleste Yeah You Are +2Reply

If rain "washes away your troubles", then how come every time in a movie someone says "It can't possibly get any worse," it starts to rain?

Alyssas avatar Alyssa No Way +3Reply

Nope, it doesn't feel like my troubles are being washed clean. Sorry, but unless the rain can help me go back in time to clarify a few things so I don't have to send an awkwardly angry email, and it can raise my algebra two grade because of an unfair test, it is not washing away my troubles.

Plus, it's more fun to change into a swimsuit and run around in the rain than to sit and think about the metaphors.

@1054965

:) awe thanks!

Simplycelestes avatar Simplyceleste Yeah You Are 0Reply

someone's high

"Rain down, all around the world's been singing, Rain Down"

@1085396

I have 2.5 times the underscore you do, ____

@1086331

You have 4, I have 10.

@1086569

Thank you, good sir, for realizing that and admitting it in an unashamed way.
Also, how did you manage to log in if you always thought it was 3?