+298

A three way with two girls and one guy is like communism. It sounds great in theory, but it would be tough to make it actually work right, amirite?

BreakfastFans avatar Politics
3 12
The voters have decided that BreakfastFan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Maybe.

From what I've heard, unless the guys are bi, the FFM threesome works better than FMM.

Because even if the girls are straight, they're more likely to touch/kiss in the moment than straight guys. And for the girls, apparently having two guys focus on them, and being expected to please them both at the same time is intimidating. And for the guys, having FMM means there's a chance of the balls touching or something, and you're essentially getting half of what you would anyway.

But I guess since a guy only has one dick, it would be hard to work it out evenly.

I'm reading too much into this, aren't I?

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +21Reply

I think that if you had enough skill to get that threesome in the first place, you could probably find a way to get it to work

Um, did you die?

@Rainbows Um, did you die?

Exactly what I was thinking.

@Takko Exactly what I was thinking.

I don't think he's dead. I think I know what happened to him.

Nonchalant_Ninas avatar Nonchalant_Nina Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Takko He got bored?

Yeah.

But I remember talking to him on here and he said that he thought his best posts were behind him and that he felt discouraged or whatever.

I dont know. I miss him though. He was my favorite poster.

Nonchalant_Ninas avatar Nonchalant_Nina Yeah You Are +2Reply

It takes a lot of skill to do it right. All joining need to work together. Pretty much like how you need people to work together in a crisis, if someone is only interested in themselves then you're not gonna go far. Though at the same time what man can complain at two mouths working on you.

Unuseds avatar Unused Yeah You Are 0Reply