+1,799

Asking "Who is the woman?" or "Who is the man?" to a gay couple is like going to a Chinese restaurant and asking which chopstick is the fork, amirite?

Simons avatar
110 150
The voters have decided that Simon is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My parents are friends with a lesbian couple. While my mother was getting them wine, she asked me what I thought about the brown-haired person who was called Pat. I said "Yeah, he's a nice guy." She called from the other room and said "I'm not a he, darling." Yeah, awkward.

@FuckingShit http://tinyurl.com/6ly45a

I'm not exactly sure what point you were trying to make with that picture, because I clearly see at least two hundred ninjas standing there. How silly and ignorant of you.

FreeMustacheRidess avatar FreeMustacheRides Yeah You Are +43Reply
@FuckingShit http://tinyurl.com/6ly45a

Is it me, or do at least forty people care. It was difficult to count them all.

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +32Reply
@FuckingShit http://tinyurl.com/6ly45a

I'm pasting that link as a comment of every facebook status I see today

Edward_FINNAs avatar Edward_FINNA Yeah You Are 0Reply

This makes me think of Bo Burnham's "New Math"...

"If 10% of men are gay, and 20% of men are Chinese, what are the odds that a man chosen at random spends his free time and meal time while on his knees?"

Well, I just got PotD.
My life is now complete.
I can now die happy and content.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +43Reply

And, yeah, I did get this off Tumblr.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +33Reply

I'd be kind of funny if they both said they were the woman and they were guys x]

CBbasketballs avatar CBbasketball Yeah You Are +32Reply

"So you two are lesbians huh? Which one's the man, which one's the woman?" "Oh, hold on, let me check my penis."

Buttss avatar Butts Yeah You Are +32Reply

I totally agree with this! I am in a homosexual relationship, and there is no "woman" part to it. We are 2 men in love with each other. Equals. We treat each other as equals, just like you need both chopsticks to get the job done. They are a team. They are equals. You can't eat the meal without both of them, just like I can't function anymore without my equal.

kylermcgees avatar kylermcgee Yeah You Are +10Reply

I always wondered why it was anyone's business to ask anyways..I mean it just seems rude to me.

kahleekats avatar kahleekat Yeah You Are +9Reply

I thought of that Spongebob episode...
"Patrick you can't be the mom 'cause you never wear a shirt!"

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are +7Reply
@ClaireTheBozo I thought of that Spongebob episode... "Patrick you can't be the mom 'cause you never wear a shirt!"

"You’re right. If I was a mom, this would be kind of shocking."

"JUST CALL ME DADDY!"

When I heard this I immediately thought of that Two and Half Men episode where Charlie and Alan act as a gay couple and Alan wants to be the 'man' in the relationship.

That shit is pre school, i always had trouble figuring out which one wast the knife though...

@1056392

I am sorry about that post... I realized how incredibly dumb that was only 6 minutes after I posted it.

why would one of them be the man and one of them be the women if they obviously dont like a relationship that works that way

it's crass to actually say to someone, but i admit i have thought about it in my head, ya know?

THANK YOU!

Congratulations on the PotD. xD

I don't think it's really implying that it's imitating a hetero relationship. I mean often people will say about hetero couples that the guy is the 'girl in the relationship' or vice versa. It's not implying that they have different sexual identity, it's just saying that one is more dominant in the relationship, and as human nature goes the male tends to be more dominant in a hetero relationship, so it's created the association with the more dominant being the 'man of the relationship' regardless of whether it's hetero, gay, or lesbian.
Also, according to your comparison, silverware usually consists of a fork and a chopstick. Maybe if you were given two spoons and you asked which was the fork it would be a logical comparison..

I just heard this the other day and for the life of me can't remember where.

@SillyBanana I just heard this the other day and for the life of me can't remember where.

I got it from Tumblr, I don't have an account, but I do sometimes go through random ones. I think it's from LGBT laughs..

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +6Reply

But chopsticks are two things for the place of one, and a gay couple isn't two people in place of a straight person.

Straight couple = a + b = c
Gay couple = a + a = c

Chopsticks are like siamese twins - two heads/whatever functioning only together to form one whole object. It's not like a gay couple together is one straight person.

But nice thought anyway.

@Nacklefoodle But chopsticks are two things for the place of one, and a gay couple isn't two people in place of a straight...

Huh. I didn't think about it like that - that two chopsticks do the work of one fork - when I was making the analogy.

I was thinking more the place setting of knife/fork and chopstick/chopstick, but you do make a really good point.
I guess with most comparisons, there always will be parts of it that fall flat.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +13Reply

I was more comparing the concept - that asking a lesbian couple which one is the man, is like asking which of the two chopsticks is a fork, is like asking a person with two cats which one is a dog.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Simon I was more comparing the concept - that asking a lesbian couple which one is the man, is like asking which of the...

That analogy works better, like asking someone which of the two things is a completely irrelevant thing? Yeah, you should've said that one. It doesn't sound as good as the chopsticks one, though, does it... it probably wouldn't get a POTD. :P

Eh who cares about the technicalities, it's a good post, nice job!

@1056438

He's not complaining. Just pointing it out.

I get your point, I just don't get the chopsticks thing.

@fangirl12 I get your point, I just don't get the chopsticks thing.

Asking two men "which one is the woman" is stupid because neither of them are a woman.
Having two chopsticks and asking "which one is the fork" is just as stupid, because neither of them are a fork.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +4Reply
@fangirl12 True. But I always find there are both forks and chopsticks and Chinese restaurants.

Haha, bad comparison in that instance then.

But, yeah, it's basically like picking up two pinecones and asking people which one is a rock - not one of them is, so it's stupid to ask.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Simon Haha, bad comparison in that instance then. But, yeah, it's basically like picking up two pinecones and asking...

It's kind of annoying when they ask who wears the pants in a straight relationship too. Why can't it be an equal partnership?

That's because some people aren't able to use chopsticks, for some reason.

@Chromana That's because some people aren't able to use chopsticks, for some reason.

It's mostly because they don't have practice. It even takes some people who aren't used to it practice to use forks to. If they just used them once in a while,they'd get used to it, but they don't because it's just easier to use what they're used to.

@1056982

You know, for the life of me, I can't figure out to what you might be referring.

@1057002

Let's see... there's French fries... no, that can't be it. French bread is a possibility... nah. They say chicken soup is good for the soul, but in all my days I don't think I've encountered FRENCH chicken soup.

Yes.

@1058261

True, I do know some queeny gay guys that do that, call each other "girlfriend" and "what's her problem" and stuff.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1059049

It's clearly a fag...

@1059070

"Fag" is a term meaning cigarette. It's also an INCREDIBLY offensive term referring to gay men.

@1059076

I wasn't trying to be funny or witty. You said you didn't understand. I didn't even post the pic...

Not always. My best friend is a lesbian, and I asked her that... some couples tend to have one person who acts as the male (instigates things, dresses more like a guy) and one who acts as a female (more girly, sometimes is also bisexual). It just depends on the couple.

@heysoulsister Not always. My best friend is a lesbian, and I asked her that... some couples tend to have one person who acts as...

Just because they're more masculine doesn't change their gender. Your gender is which one you identify with. I know a lesbian who dresses very much like a guy, but she still identifies as a girl, and therefore is a girl, and when she's dating another girl, neither of them are the "guy".

EstoniaObsesseds avatar EstoniaObsessed Yeah You Are +12Reply

It's like the follow up says, gay relationships are NOT imitations of heterosexual ones. I've been in same sex relationships, and even if my partner was more "masculine" than me she was still a female and does not want to be thought of as a guy or the guy in the relationship.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +8Reply
@SpearmintMilk It's like the follow up says, gay relationships are NOT imitations of heterosexual ones. I've been in same sex...

@1057290 (SpearmintMilk): Like I said. That may be the case in some homosexual relationships, but there ARE homosexual relationships that imitate heterosexual ones. I know quite a few lesbian and gay couples that are like this. Sometimes it's because one of them actually sees themself as the opposite gender. So don't say it doesn't exist just because the couples you know aren't like that.

@heysoulsister @1057290 (SpearmintMilk): Like I said. That may be the case in some homosexual relationships, but there ARE...

No, they don't "imitate" anything. Homosexual relationships have been around as long as heterosexual ones and there are tons of different kinds of relationships. They are homosexual relationships, not heterosexual ones, and they don't imitate anything. If you had a hetero couple and the male was feminine, you wouldn't say it "imitates" a homosexual relationship.

Also, it is not considered a homosexual relationship if one of the people is transgender or intersex. If there is a relationship with two women, but one woman identifies as male, it's not a homosexual relationship.

@twisted_memories No, they don't "imitate" anything. Homosexual relationships have been around as long as heterosexual ones and there...

I actually would say that a relationship with a feminine male imitates a homosexual relationship.

@I actually would say that a relationship with a feminine male imitates a homosexual relationship.

Well... That's not right imo. Relationships are relationships and they're all different and I don't think any relationship "imitates" another.

If a female is dating a female, it is a lesbian relationship, regardless of whether one girl sees herself as a male. She is still female, with a transgendered mentality. Regardless, it is a homosexual relationship.

Like I said, that is the case in some situations, but not all. In some homosexual relationships, the girls are just attracted to girls, and in others a girl feels more like a guy than a girl, and likes girls. It doesn't matter. She is still a female either way.

All this applies to guys as well, by the way.

@heysoulsister If a female is dating a female, it is a lesbian relationship, regardless of whether one girl sees herself as a...

No, if he wished to be called a male, then he would be a male, thus making it a heterosexual relationship. It's called being transsexual.

@SlayerOfStupidity No, if he wished to be called a male, then he would be a male, thus making it a heterosexual relationship. It's...

Changing your sex does not mean you are not still your original sex. Pasting a dick onto a girl's body doesn't make her a man. It makes her a girl that feels and looks like a man.

@heysoulsister Changing your sex does not mean you are not still your original sex. Pasting a dick onto a girl's body doesn't make...

A woman or man who undergoes a sex change does so because they ARE the opposite gender. They have the brains of the opposite gender and they identify as such. So they simply fix their sex organs to match their brains.

"Changing your sex does not mean you are not still your original sex."

Yes and no - transgender people are males in female bodies, or females in male bodies. You're right that a sex change doesn't change your "original sex" - that's because their bodies are already different from their original/neurological/real sex - a sex change doesn't change it, it just makes you look more like your original/neurological/real sex.

No, if one person identifies as male and the other female, it is a HETEROSEXUAL relationship.

@twisted_memories No, if one person identifies as male and the other female, it is a HETEROSEXUAL relationship.

That's ridiculous. The term 'homosexuality' is based off the fact that both people are physically female/male. It has nothing to do with the mentality, because most of the time one person is more masculine or feminine, even if they don't identify as the opposite gender. However, many times they do, but you don't see a butch female and a regular female couple being called heterosexual. They are a homosexual couple with one who acts as the male.

@heysoulsister That's ridiculous. The term 'homosexuality' is based off the fact that both people are physically female/male. It...

The term is based off the fact that both are the same sex. Sex is NOT just physical (actually, sex is way more in the brain and hormones than the parts). They're heterosexual. Maybe if you knew some transgendered people you'd understand.

I'm way late to this, but whatever.

I know this girl who is dating another girl. The girl she is dating was born a guy. She is undergoing hormone therapy and based on appearance alone, she looks like she was born a female. They are still very much a lesbian couple, even though one of them is physically male.

Since this comment is almost a year late, I'm hoping your thoughts have been altered by now.

A homosexual relationship where one person is more masculine and one is more feminine is just SIMILAR to a heterosexual relationship. There's a difference between "similar to" and "imitating".

agent_eclaires avatar agent_eclaire Yeah You Are +3Reply
@agent_eclaire A homosexual relationship where one person is more masculine and one is more feminine is just SIMILAR to a...

I agree. The only reason I used the word "imitating" is because the OP brought the word in and I felt it wasn't that big of a deal to use it, but you are right. In either case, ("similar to" or "imitating") it is NOT offensive to ask who is the guy or girl in the relationship.

@twisted_memories I would be offended.

I didn't say no one would be offended. I said it's not offensive. It's not unreasonable to ask, because that's how many couples are.

@heysoulsister I didn't say no one would be offended. I said it's not offensive. It's not unreasonable to ask, because that's how...

Uhm, if someone is offended, then it would be offensive. I think it would depend on how well you know the couple and how you word it. If you ask someone you just meet, "So, which one of you is the dude and which one is the chick!?" then that would be incredibly offensive. But if you ask a couple you know well which one is the more feminine, then they might not be offended (though chances are that if you know them well, and the relationship is such that one is more feminine/masculine, then you'll already know).

@twisted_memories Uhm, if someone is offended, then it would be offensive. I think it would depend on how well you know the couple...

Not really. People get offended at every little thing nowadays; it's really ridiculous. But that doesn't mean that everything is offensive.
It DOES depend on how you word it, yes. I mean, many people who ask that are homophobic bullies who intend to humiliate or single out the couple. But, the question itself is valid.

@twisted_memories It all comes down to tact. But frankly, I think it's a question better left unasked.

True. I mean, if the couple gets offended, it's always an option to apologize.

@heysoulsister True. I mean, if the couple gets offended, it's always an option to apologize.

Yeah. It's just too touchy it's better not to ask. Observe long enough and you'll know if they're in that particular type of relationship.

Would you rather we ask, 'who takes it up the butt' beacause that seems a little crude

@The_Grapist Would you rather we ask, 'who takes it up the butt' beacause that seems a little crude

Why do you need to know? Not to mention, in plenty of male/male relationships they switch it up, and in plenty of them the guy who "bottoms" can be more masculine than the "top". You don't ask hetero couples unwelcome questions about their sexual practices, I don't see why gay couples should be any different

spearmintkissess avatar spearmintkisses Yeah You Are +16Reply
@spearmintkisses Why do you need to know? Not to mention, in plenty of male/male relationships they switch it up, and in plenty of...

"You don't ask hetero couples unwelcome questions about their sexual practices"
Not to take any sides here, but most people do.

@1057771

plus, not everyone is always gonna go to a Chinese restaurant.

Homosexuality is a sin. No greater than any other sin but a sin nonetheless.

@Homosexuality is a sin. No greater than any other sin but a sin nonetheless.

DING DING DING!

Alright people, Classic Fight Starter #27 has just been posted. It's Anonymous, so we may never know whether it's a troll, a person who is new to Amirite, or just a plain retard.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +8Reply

I think this goes without saying, but here's a big fuck you ^^

NeonSparklies avatar NeonSparklie Yeah You Are +2Reply

i think its a valid question...
like in modern family im guessing cameron would be the wife?

@i think its a valid question... like in modern family im guessing cameron would be the wife?

No, it's not.

It's just stupid. We're two men, or two women.
Even if one partner is more masculine/feminine then the other, homosexual relationships are not imitations of heterosexual ones.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +109Reply
@1056442

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Simon No, it's not. It's just stupid. We're two men, or two women. Even if one partner is more masculine/feminine then...

ooh, nice wasy of phrasing that
yeah well I guess I do base them on which one's the guy and which one's the girl
Blame the movies :/

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +12Reply
@twisted_memories Exactly. People are just so... Ignorant.

I wouldn't call it "ignorant" in the "you're a complete moron" sense - people should ask questions, especially about things they don't know, it get a better understanding of them.

But asking two women which is the man, or two men which is the woman is pretty stupid, and I would hope if someone is trying to learn more about homosexuality, they would have enough tact to realise it is a stupid question.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +15Reply
@Simon I wouldn't call it "ignorant" in the "you're a complete moron" sense - people should ask questions, especially...

But that does go with ignorance. If someone just doesn't know how a homosexual relationship works, then it's fine to ask. But it's ignorant to ask in the way you suggest in this post. Yeah?

@twisted_memories But that does go with ignorance. If someone just doesn't know how a homosexual relationship works, then it's fine...

It's ignorant in terms of "not knowing", but I would call it tactless, as I tend to think of ignorance as not knowing, and not WANTING to know.

@Simon It's ignorant in terms of "not knowing", but I would call it tactless, as I tend to think of ignorance as not...

Yeah. That's what I was trying to say haha... I think of ignorance in both terms.

@1056927 (Simon): It's funny you should call people who ask that ignorant or "tactless", because by being closed minded about that (and making a big deal out of it), YOU are the one being ignorant.

It just means who takes it up the ass more. If you are that person then you're obviously the bitch of the relationship. It's not asking if you're imitating a heterosexual relationship, it's just curiosity. If a guy or girl asked me about my sex life, I'd openly discuss it. I'm positive that you don't take it up the butt as much as the other guy and that one of you tends to favour taking it over giving it. Just answer that persons question instead of being gay about it, no pun intended....

P.S. Ignorance is not knowing you need two chopsticks make one tool.
So you kinda just did the same thing, Simon.

@twisted_memories Haha wow... Troll much? Anyway, no, it is not about what happens in the bedroom.

That's actually what people mean when they ask that question... and that really doesn't explain why you two are "ignorant" or "tactless."

If a space alien comes to this planet and you ask it a question, that isn't being ignorant that's just curiosity. Trying to find out about something that you don't know. If the alien goes off about how ignorant YOU are, then the problem lies with the alien and not the inquisitive person.

@KickAss That's actually what people mean when they ask that question... and that really doesn't explain why you two are...

It's ignorant because homosexual couples are not the same as heterosexual couples. You can't ask someone which one is the guy and which one is the girl if neither one is. It's simply rude and shows a lack of understanding.

@twisted_memories It's ignorant because homosexual couples are not the same as heterosexual couples. You can't ask someone which one...

If I may add, being inquisitive is a good thing. If you're inquisitive then that means you're open to learning. You're taking the first step to gaining new knowledge. In addition to that, this question especially, is good because it shows that the person is trying to find a meeting spot, something that you both have in common. That the person asking doesn't find homosexuality some sort of disease, but as something that isn't far from heterosexuality.

How do you gain understanding without asking? You're a teacher, right? Do you get upset when your students ask you questions? Do you automatically expect them to know what is rude and what isn't? People think that school is the only place for education and forget what life is about, learning. If a person asks you that, then you should explain to them, the error of their ways. You shouldn't expect them to know so much about something that doesn't affect them.

Besides plenty of gay guys (that I'm friends with) act extremely girly and feminine. I've also ran into lesbians at the gym who act like men. With buzz cuts and dressed really sloppily. To a certain extent there is a resemblance to heterosexual relationship. It's just like anything, opposites attract. Men who are overly masculine might like feminine women and vice versa. And this characteristic isn't only found in humans, but in nature all around us. I.E. magnets

@KickAss How do you gain understanding without asking? You're a teacher, right? Do you get upset when your students ask you...

No, I don't expect my 16-year-old students to not ask questions. I do expect them to have some tact and understanding, even for teenagers. I wouldn't expect my students to ask a question like this, at least in the way it's worded. It is simply a rude question.

Also, most homosexual relationships that I've seen (quite a few) aren't like that. And, just because someone dresses more manly does not make them a man. I wouldn't ask a woman at the gym if she was a man just because she's masculine, so why ask a homosexual the same question? Being gay does not make you transgender.

If you're legitimately curious about how the relationship works (though really, unless you're close friends, it's a rude thing to inquire about regardless of the sexual orientation of the couple), then just ask how it works. The wording of this post is quite simply offensive, and anyone should be able to see that.

@twisted_memories No, I don't expect my 16-year-old students to not ask questions. I do expect them to have some tact and...

And it's not asking if they are a man or woman, the question is if who is more masculine or feminine, meaning their behaviour not their actual physical attributes... c'mon that's just common sense, use your head I know you're smarter than that

How do you know what's rude and what's not? Do they have homosexual awareness month in school nowadays that I haven't heard about? If a person is sexually open, then they could ask a straight couple that. Like people who are into dom/subs. Is it rude to ask them who is the dom and who is the sub? I've actually heard people ask that before and none of us have made a big deal about it and been like, "Oh how could you ask that!?!" So why is different for homosexuals? If they want to be treated normally then why can't they react to it normally? Straight people ask each other questions like that ALL the time, why is it wrong when you do it to homosexuals? IF they want to be treated differently then that's okay. But they don't want to be treated differently, they want to be treated just like everyone else. But how can we treat them like they're normal, if they get offended when we do? That's just bad logic. And NOT all gay people are offended by that.

@KickAss How do you know what's rude and what's not? Do they have homosexual awareness month in school nowadays that I...

It's the question and the wording that is rude. If you're curious about the relationship, don't be an ignorant ass about asking. Also, I don't give a shit what your sexual orientation is, your sex life is private unless you make it not. You wouldn't ask a stranger what they do in bed (unless they are obviously open about it).

@twisted_memories It's the question and the wording that is rude. If you're curious about the relationship, don't be an ignorant ass...

But op doesn't say a stranger... it could be to a gay guy you know. If I've known a straight person for long enough I'd ask, "Did you hit that last night?" If I've known a gay person for the same amount of time, I'd ask the same question unless I didn't know whether he was the one getting it or giving it. Neither one has to respond to my question unless they want to.

What you're saying is ignorance. It's not even tactlessness. It's just pure ignorance. Instead of treating them like any other person, let's treat them special? Is that what African Americans fought for during the Civil Rights movement? Did they want to be treated like kings or queens (drag queens in this case, if ya get my drift)? No they fought for their right to be treated EQUALLY, just like anybody else. If you ask ALL your straight friends about sex the night before and then stop when you get to your gay friend, do you think that's what s/he would want?

@KickAss But op doesn't say a stranger... it could be to a gay guy you know. If I've known a straight person for long enough...

What are you even talking about? The question is simply wrong and shows a lack of understanding of homosexual relationships and it's just a rude thing to ask. I'm not saying don't ask if you're curious, just don't be tactless or offensive about asking. I'd say that about asking anyone a question about their sex lives.

@KickAss You would, would ya? So if I asked you right now, you wouldn't answer me?

I might answer, but that's because I'm incredibly open (and my friends know this). If a stranger asked me and was rude about it, I'd be upset and offended.

@KickAss Oh so I'm your friend now, eh? Then how come you're name's not green (with envy)?

Haha I didn't say we were friends, but that my friends know this and thus could ask.

@twisted_memories Haha I didn't say we were friends, but that my friends know this and thus could ask.

So when you say incredibly open, what exactly do you mean? Are you open all day for business? Or just most of the day? Is it after school? Is it at night? Are you like striperella, teacher during the day, but sexy superhero stripper lady at night? Is your superhero name TwistedMemories? So many questions, so little time.

I actually don't mean offense......but.....straight couples came first, so the idea of two people in love started with a straight couple, so it is an immitation, so it is a valid question.

@I actually don't mean offense......but.....straight couples came first, so the idea of two people in love started...

Homosexual love has been around for just as long as heterosexual - for many societies in the past, bisexuality was the norm - it wasn't unusual to have both male and female lovers.

And two women are not trying to act out the roles of a man and woman, neither are two men.

And even heterosexual couples don't always follow hetero-normative roles. The "Pink Boy Blue Girl" idea - that a straight couple may have a masculine woman and feminine man. And a straight couple may have the female a bit tomboy-ish or masculine, but that doesn't mean they aren't straight.

You wouldn't go up to a boyfriend and girlfriend, and ask them "So, which one is the butch lesbian and which one is the femme lesbian?"

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +24Reply
@Simon Homosexual love has been around for just as long as heterosexual - for many societies in the past, bisexuality was...

I dig this comment. I'm the female part of a "hetero" couple, but neither of us are really the masculine/feminine one. Anatomically, B is the man and I am the woman but together we're just Brent and Beth. I don't feel a gender divide, and we identify closer to non- or third- genders than masc/femme

spearmintkissess avatar spearmintkisses Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Babytard Like...really? -_-

did or did not straight couples come first..........

@did or did not straight couples come first..........

For as long as human existence can be traced but, no one "came first". Homosexual and heterosexual relationships have always co-existed.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +21Reply
@1056697

You're assuming that gay people existing means that no one would be straight. That's untrue - throughout history, both same-sex and opposite-sex relations occur.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +12Reply
@1057922

who cares

danilols avatar danilol Yeah You Are +2Reply

But chopsticks aren't forks

@afternooner But chopsticks aren't forks

Wow. Upon hearing those words, I was chilled to the bone by the poignant reality and brutality of the truth. Never before had I realised the pure difference between these two objects... that a chopstick is not a fork. Afternooner, you will go down as one of the greatest thinkers in the history of mankind.

Thank you for the ridiculously obvious comment.

NeonSparklies avatar NeonSparklie Yeah You Are +90Reply

yeah correct... and men aren't women nor are women men. That was kind of the point of this post

...he means which one are you going to stab the food with no smilie

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are 0Reply