+397

Before you break out the five second rule, you always quickly evaluate: a) How much you enjoy eating the food you just dropped, b) How much of it you still have left, c) Whether it's the kind of food germs would stick to, amirite?

RudyStephensons avatar Food & Drink
9 10
The voters have decided that RudyStephenson is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

d) What it landed on.

@Mason d) What it landed on.

Were it the world's last Reese's Piece, I wouldn't give a fuck had it landed in the litter-box.

RudyStephensons avatar RudyStephenson Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Mason What if it landed in the goatse guys anus?

-Wow- That is a terrible thing you have done to the worlds last Reese's Piece. Too far... Too far.

RudyStephensons avatar RudyStephenson Yeah You Are 0Reply

By the time you're done contemplating this, your five seconds are up.

im pretty sure germs have a stick coating around them, letting them stick to everything. ok bye

Shortstopmwds avatar Shortstopmwd Yeah You Are +2Reply

i didnt know germs had a choice

@fuckoffwhore i didnt know germs had a choice

Choice has naught to do with the matter. Which is why I never proposed an evaluation of germs tendency to choose whether or not to cling to certain types of food. Rather, I suggested there may be foods that are less likely to part with stray particles of whatever they may have landed in (such as dust, or something else, as the case may be). To further illustrate: Picture a skittle and a spoonful of peanut butter. Would you agree with me that the latter is likely to pick up a much larger amount of whatever it was dropped in? Ergo, conceivably, more germs. Good day, Ma'am.

RudyStephensons avatar RudyStephenson Yeah You Are -1Reply