+398

you have always wondered what you would see if you looked into the mirror of erised, amirite?

Bethanytheravenclaws avatar Books
14 19
The voters have decided that Bethanytheravenclaw is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'd see me being sexy.
Oh, wait, I can see that in any mirror.

I'd see myself holding a pair of thick woolen socks :)

@I'd see myself holding a pair of thick woolen socks :)

(Professor Dumbledore): I believe that standing before the mirror of Erised is the only time you've ever lied to me.

(Professor Dumbledore): Don't lie, you were fantasizing about me.

I'd be eating a shitton of girl scout cookies

I see myself in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Hermione's turning into a blueberry and I'm eating her.

I see myself in a world where posts contain correct capitalization.

i think i will see myself as a mother and wife, with like 3 or 4 kids because that is something i really want.

I would have a 9001 gb ipod, portal 2, an infinite bag of reeses pieces, and Jim Morrison's autograph.

I'd have a letter from Hogwarts in my hands.

I'm assuming this is Harry Popper stuff? Can someone explain to me what this mirror does?

@KickAss I'm assuming this is Harry Popper stuff? Can someone explain to me what this mirror does?

It shows you what you most want at that moment or some shit. "erised" is "desire" backwards.

@It shows you what you most want at that moment or some shit. "erised" is "desire" backwards.

Wow, how did I not see that? Well anyways I'd see myself, because I'm a sexy beast! Do they still say that?