+159

Kay, people need to stop arguing the the Canada/America is better than the other at Hockey. If America was better, they would be winning EVERY TIME. Not just on and off. SAME for Canada. People need to stop picking and choosing random games to prove their point. The fact that they CAN NOT continuously beat each other, shows that they are EQUAL at hockey. amirite?

1 14

But america is the best at football

I have no clue who you are but I read this and I COMPLETELY agree! Since neither country has the 100% advantage over the other, one can't be "better" than the other

I'll agree.. my team is playing Vancouver right now in the play offs.. but it's the best team wins.. not where they're from

I think this goes farther than just hockey.

AyyyPs avatar AyyyP Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yeah, well canada has free health care*

*Free in the sense you don't pay directly

Great moments are born from great opportunity.
And that's what you have here tonight, boys.
That's what you've earned here, tonight.
One game.
If we played 'em ten times, they might win nine.
But not this game. Not tonight.
Tonight, we skate with 'em.
Tonight, we stay with 'em, and we shut them down because we can!
Tonight, we are the greatest hockey team in the world.
You were born to be hockey players -- every one of ya.
And you were meant to be here tonight.
This is your time.
Their time -- is done. It's over.
I'm sick and tired of hearin' about what a great hockey team the Soviets have.
Screw 'em!
This is your time!!
Now go out there and take it!

tl;dr

Listen here, who won gold medals in both women's and men's hockey? Who has the largest population of players in the NHL? Who dominates over everybody else? I do not believe it's America... CANADA IS THE ALL TIME BIGGEST HOCKEY NATION!!!

It is just a silly game no need to fight about that. Men are such dumb dumbs they need to fight about something even if it is unnecessary.

It doesn't matter because Hockey is gay.

SamanthaUnicorn can probably just go ahead and kill herself now, because a life without hockey is a life not worth living.

Canada all the fuckin' way baby. And to those that oppose me, let me just ask you how that silver tastes, eh Yanks?