+1,738

So, your Kindle has a month battery life? WELL MY BOOK HAS INFINITY BATTERY LIFE, amirite?

pokerface111s avatar Books
146 23
The voters have decided that pokerface111 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Did somebody sit on your Kindle and break it?

Books FTW!

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +19Reply
StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +24Reply
_Z_s avatar _Z_ Yeah You Are +12Reply
@_Z_ Did your Kindle just crash?

Did your book just grow a life of it's own and gauge your eyeballs out and kill your whole family?

@fangirl12 Yeah, I'm with Z on this one.

My books would have to hold a debate to see who got to kill each person, by which time I would have noticed and set fire to them.

That's how many books I have.

_Z_s avatar _Z_ Yeah You Are +3Reply
@_Z_ My books would have to hold a debate to see who got to kill each person, by which time I would have noticed and set...

I usually go to the library for books, because once I buy them I almost never read them. But my copy of Looking for Alaska trying to kill me would be interesting.
My bible trying to kill me would be hilariously ironic.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +6Reply
@fangirl12 I usually go to the library for books, because once I buy them I almost never read them. But my copy of Looking for...

If my books could talk to each other, I could imagine them showing off to one another.
Harry Potter Books: We get our own special shelf! Suck on that Twilight!
Twilight: Well, I'm the highest, that means I'm the best!
Skulduggery Pleasant: Actually she doesn't want people to know she read you.
Twilight: ...
Hunger Games: Pwned.

_Z_s avatar _Z_ Yeah You Are +15Reply
@_Z_ If my books could talk to each other, I could imagine them showing off to one another. Harry Potter Books: We get...

I can imagine them trying to talk to me.

Japanese to English dictionry: We never talk anymore.
me: We just had problems communicating, it's not you it's me.
Dictionary: But you even spent time with Breaking Dawn and you hate her!
Breaking Dawn: How could you say that?! I had such a happy ending!
Looking For Alaska: You mean a too perfect ending. BORING. That's why she likes me better.
Breaking Dawn: My characters are prettier than yours AND I have true love!
Forest Gump: Oh, shut up Whiner. At least she read you.
Me: I don't always hav time to read all of you, it's not my fault.
Library book: I just wanna go home...

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +13Reply
@fangirl12 I can imagine them trying to talk to me. Japanese to English dictionry: We never talk anymore. me: We just had...

Haha! yeah...I have a Japanese-English dictionary too!
But i returned all my library books...
And some b*tch still has my copy of breaking dawn. I don't want to read it, but it's the principle of the thing.

_Z_s avatar _Z_ Yeah You Are +1Reply
@_Z_ Haha! yeah...I have a Japanese-English dictionary too! But i returned all my library books... And some b*tch still...

I know what you mean. I hate it when people borrow my books, returnt hem a month later, and they haven't even read them. Breaking Dawn is actually my sister's, but we share a room. I feel bad because I'm a slow reader and it always takes me a long time to finish library books. Luckily I have awesome librarians that renew my books for me without even havign to bring them down.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fangirl12 I know what you mean. I hate it when people borrow my books, returnt hem a month later, and they haven't even read...

Nice!
My library just started fines for children too...

which I guess makes sense, because a lot of girls have probably kept Twilight far too long!

_Z_s avatar _Z_ Yeah You Are +2Reply
@_Z_ Nice! My library just started fines for children too... which I guess makes sense, because a lot of girls have...

We have two copies of every Twilight series book and they're almost never all in at the same time.
They're on sale or donated all the time, so it's not hard to find extr copies where we are.

The librarians here are pretty nice. They don't care what people are reading or how long it takes, as long as they're actually reading. If it takes more than a couple months and they don't know the patron very well, they're less leniant, but they're pretty awesome about it most of the time.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@fangirl12 We have two copies of every Twilight series book and they're almost never all in at the same time. They're on sale...

I need to make friends with my librarians.

I was with my school librarian, but now I blank her because I only have a couple more months of school left really.

_Z_s avatar _Z_ Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yeah but if you're going on s trip then taking a kindle which holds as many books as you want and never gets bigger , is much more convienent then taking 10 different books that can take up an entire bag

@imnotasking Yeah but if you're going on s trip then taking a kindle which holds as many books as you want and never gets...

Well yeah that makes sense, that's the one cool part of it, but I'd rather have the feeling of an ACTUAL book. I'm not completely against Kindles.

pokerface111s avatar pokerface111 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@pokerface111 Well yeah that makes sense, that's the one cool part of it, but I'd rather have the feeling of an ACTUAL book. I'm...

Yeah I like having actual books too but the books on kindle are cheaper for the
Exact same book you find in the store and you can buy one anywhere you want, so if your all snuggled up in bed and you want a
New book, all you have to do is press download and you dont have to go anywhere . I'm a kindle person for the most part but if I'm out and about I usually still go to barnes and noble and pick up real books alot, I still like the feel of them

@imnotasking Yeah I like having actual books too but the books on kindle are cheaper for the Exact same book you find in the...

At least you still read actual books. A few of my friends (the reason I posted this) are completely convinced books are officially obsolete and got mad when my teacher took their kindle away because they were reading the school book we were assigned on them...

pokerface111s avatar pokerface111 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Ok boomer

So can your book hold another book? WELL MY KINDLE HOLDS A LIBRARY OF OTHER BOOKS, amirite?