+500

You've grown emotionally attached to the original cast of certain shows and become angry at their replacements, amirite?

Vanessnesss avatar
4 17
The voters have decided that Vanessness is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The second cast of Skins, but they ended up growing on me.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +6Reply

That 70's show.

anelles avatar anelle Yeah You Are +5Reply

Pokemon

dragonrider713s avatar dragonrider713 Yeah You Are +3Reply

prue from charmed. i was having a hard time adjusting to paige's presence:(

but she was cool later on:)

Degrassi.

AshleyKunkles avatar AshleyKunkle Yeah You Are +1Reply

Avatar the Last Airbender

rest in peace Mako :(

Ok, so I watch the old Batman show from the sixties (You know, with Adam west).
One episode I didn't even watch. They had a different person playing Catwoman, who wasn't as good. The problem was though everyone was acting as if it were the same person.
She had a different skin color...

CSI, it sucks now.

SugarQuills avatar SugarQuill Yeah You Are 0Reply

InuYasha. There's going to be different voices for Kagome and Sesshoumaru in InuYasha: The Final Act. I am not amused at this tid-bit of knowledge, though I am relieved to hear that InuYasha will still be voiced by Richard Ian Cox, otherwise I would not be able to watch it; he's the only one who can do InuYasha's voice successfully.

One tree hill

Sarahvdms avatar Sarahvdm Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sarahvdm One tree hill

I don't remember OTH having replacements wary smilie
other than Peyton's dad
but he played a very minor role

@fuzala I don't remember OTH having replacements other than Peyton's dad but he played a very minor role

after Lucas and Peyton left they added Quinn and clay and I just never liked them as much

@Sarahvdm after Lucas and Peyton left they added Quinn and clay and I just never liked them as much

oh I thought replacements were when they got another actor to play the same character

@fuzala oh I thought replacements were when they got another actor to play the same character

oh well there's that too but I think this post is referring to when original characters leave the show and new characters come in

@Sarahvdm oh well there's that too but I think this post is referring to when original characters leave the show and new...

ohhh

I didn't like Clay and Quinn that much
but I didn't like Peyton and Lucas too much either

their leaving didn't really bug me

Doctor Who

technons avatar technon Yeah You Are -1Reply