+497

Hitler was a genius, an evil genius. I mean, he brainwashed millions of people. Too bad he used his intelligence for a horrible cause. amirite?

annies avatar
5 26
The voters have decided that annie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"Mien Furher, what is your next order" "Everybody MUST RECYCLE!"
"Heil, Eco-Friendly Hitler!"

I wouldn't say he was a genius, he was just very charismatic. He attacked Russia. Which was the stupidest thing he could possibly do.

He was a terrible student in high school, rejected from art school twice, and attacked Russia so he had a war on two fronts. He was preaching to some very angry people who were looking for a scapegoat. He was a good speaker, and that's about it.

He would have made the best salesman in all of history. He would have been a thousand times better than the oxy-clean guy.

fEMMAnists avatar fEMMAnist Yeah You Are +11Reply

I wouldn't say he was intelligent if he thought it was a grand idea to kill a bunch of people, he must have been convincing though.

@I wouldn't say he was intelligent if he thought it was a grand idea to kill a bunch of people, he must have been...

Are you kidding? He's a very intelligent man! Do you have any idea what he did to get into power? Or how afterwards he got more power? He may not be a genius, but he was very intelligent (and I'm not just talking about his charms)!

@KickAss Are you kidding? He's a very intelligent man! Do you have any idea what he did to get into power? Or how afterwards...

No one who thinks mass murder is the way to a better world is smart. He was a convincing speaker to get so many to agree with him and very charismatic.

@No one who thinks mass murder is the way to a better world is smart. He was a convincing speaker to get so many to...

Wishing to kill people isn't stupidity, it's insanity. Hitler was a genius in his abilities to manipulate so many people into believing in a horrible cause. The fact that wished to kill so many doesn't make his genius any less, it just means he had bad morals.

jukilos avatar jukilo Yeah You Are +5Reply
@jukilo Wishing to kill people isn't stupidity, it's insanity. Hitler was a genius in his abilities to manipulate so many...

I don't think he's stupid, just not intelligent. Being manipulative doesn't make you a genius. He didn't get away with it either. I would agree that his morals were poor too.

@I don't think he's stupid, just not intelligent. Being manipulative doesn't make you a genius. He didn't get away...

Well yes but being able to speak the way he did and knowing how to do it takes some form of intelligence.

jukilos avatar jukilo Yeah You Are -1Reply

Um genocide doesn't make you stupid... and I can't give you a history lesson, so what I suggest you do is go and look up the story of his life. Charisma can only get you so far, I mean he brought Germany out of a (what 10 year?) depression and I'm pretty sure he didn't charm the economy into anything. Not just anyone can do that, he fought against 4 of the most powerful countries and held strong, that has nothing to do with charm. The only people who think that Hitler was only successful because of his charm are the ones who took high school history class and only heard that about him....

@KickAss Um genocide doesn't make you stupid... and I can't give you a history lesson, so what I suggest you do is go and...

I don't think he was stupid but I don't think he was a genius. He just blamed different groups of people for germany's poor financial state after WWI and the groups that he didn't blame agreed with him.

@1117875

Art schools aren't necessarily easy to get in to...

@1117875

That means his talent lies in something else... I'm pretty sure Einstein would have had a hard time getting into art school too.

He got Germany out of the financial crysis so obviously he's a genius.

You should check to see if something has already been posted before you steal someone elses post