+460

It's really weird how quickly relationships change. One day, someone is barely more than a stranger, the next, you're friends. Or one day, you love someone, the next, you hate them. It's kind of scary how your life and the people in it can change in just a moment, amirite?

14 11

If you can hate someone one day after you "love" them, did you really love them?

@somewhere_I_belong If you can hate someone one day after you "love" them, did you really love them?

I guess you could, if they did something terrible to you. Like killed your best friend.

@ContinuityMistake I guess you could, if they did something terrible to you. Like killed your best friend.

I thought about that, but (and this may just be me) if that happened to me, I still don't think I could go from loving them to hating them. Maybe I would want to hate them, and I would certainly be furious and hurt, but I don't think I could hate them. Sorry if I'm just complicating the post.

@somewhere_I_belong I thought about that, but (and this may just be me) if that happened to me, I still don't think I could go from...

I guess it depends. You may just be a forgiving person. But there is a difference between anger and hate. I can see your point.

@ContinuityMistake I guess it depends. You may just be a forgiving person. But there is a difference between anger and hate. I can see...

Ha, I am by no means forgiving. Like you said, I was just pointing out the difference between anger and hate.

Before we started going out, my boyfriend and I hated each other. We became friends over a piece of paper... It was quite interesting.

@penguins_fly You became friends over a piece of paper? Do tell...

The piece of paper OBVIOUSLY saw that they were meant to be, came to life, and forced them in a dark room together. DUH.

@open_mind_open_soul The piece of paper OBVIOUSLY saw that they were meant to be, came to life, and forced them in a dark room together. DUH.

Haha, of course. :P Actually, we sat next to each other in science and I was tired of fighting all the time, so I asked if we could call a truce. He wrote up a "friend test" that I had to "pass" before we could become friends. :P

That's life!