+192

The Internet and modern technology are changing individual societies and cultures, as well as changing the world on a global level. And when the games changes, the rules have to change as well, amirite?

Simons avatar
1 5
The voters have decided that Simon is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"individual society" is an oxymoron. Also, your post is very confusing. When there is a culture or society, they have guidelines to what is cool, what is good, what is bad, and other things. Do you mean that the game is the new source of media that is the Internet? If so, why would you repeat yourself?

@BIpolartheTURD "individual society" is an oxymoron. Also, your post is very confusing. When there is a culture or society, they...

I don't think "individual society" is contradicting - the word "society" can mean worldwide, or certain areas - Western Europe could be considered a different society than North American, which is a different society to the Middle East, which is a different society to Australia.

I meant "game" as sort of like surrounding - how we live our lives.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Simon I don't think "individual society" is contradicting - the word "society" can mean worldwide, or certain areas -...

Oh ok. Sorry for being rude sometimes I just need a little disambiguation now and then.

@BIpolartheTURD Oh ok. Sorry for being rude sometimes I just need a little disambiguation now and then.

Nah, it's all cool.

BTW, I thought you were a troll account? Or are you a troll account that sometimes does legit posts/comments?

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Simon Nah, it's all cool. BTW, I thought you were a troll account? Or are you a troll account that sometimes does legit...

If I see some scene kid talking about Harry potter or not allowing me to have nice things, I'll rip them to shreds while not knowing what the fuck they are talking about. I'm a pretty simple person but I can be just as sharp as anyone I don't like :)