+858

It's absolutely ridiculous that Miranda Cosgrove makes $180,000 per ONE episode of iCarly, amirite?

fatimas avatar
5 31
The voters have decided that fatima is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Meanwhile, the doctor saving peoples lives is getting 100+ thousand... a year

Unicornss avatar Unicorns Yeah You Are +64Reply

Spencer should make more than her. Hes a pimp

@th3don Spencer should make more than her. Hes a pimp

He was crazy steve, and i think a lot of his fans from drake and josh still like him.

(im not logged in, im still mchalla3)

Her "songs" make me want to shoot myself...

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +42Reply

Sam (Jeanette McCurdy) is a much more talented actress/singer & should be the star of iCarly, IMO.

Jake from Two and a Half Men makes $300,000 per episode o_o
Makes me wish I was a child star sometimes, but then again, nah.

People get paid in relation to their value to the employer. Actors, athletes, and other celebrities get paid an extremely high amount because their employers make an even more extreme amount. It's simple economics.

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +20Reply
@DanielJames People get paid in relation to their value to the employer. Actors, athletes, and other celebrities get paid an...

I know that, but it just seems odd, especially because she makes more than Miley Cyrus did per episode of Hannah Montana

fatimas avatar fatima Yeah You Are +18Reply

especially considering she has all the charisma and stage presence of an empty toilet paper roll. she was a much better supporting actress on drake and josh

sprite590s avatar sprite590 Yeah You Are +5Reply

You jelly?

Definitely. Also, if the internet is anything to go by, all she does at "work" is dance around, have fun and be famous. Bitch.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Popular show=More money for actors

180,000 is CRAZY! I think 18,000 should be fine, and it's still high (for her acting)! Other people deserve that money more than her!

Good for her. She's a good actress and she deserves it.

@1055525

She's... not a good actress at all. Sorry, but she isn't.

@1055552

I agree with you. :)

Rainbow35s avatar Rainbow35 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Not really, considering that the amount of time and effort they put into producing a program is more than most people can handle.

@SnobbyDrugAddict Not really, considering that the amount of time and effort they put into producing a program is more than most...

Oh please. She's a bratty teenager playing a bratty teenager. How hard can it be to stand in front of a camera and recite lines as yourself? And because she's under 18, she's not allowed to work the hours that most actors do.
I'm fine with that for a good actor, who actually has to put effort into getting into the mind of their character, and does it so well that for an hour, to the audience, they are their character. But Miranda Cosgrove does none of that. She was the same dumb teenager in School of Rock as she was in Drake and Josh, and I doubt it's any different for iCarly (though I haven't ever watched it, so I can't be sure). If she did that kind of a mediocre job in any other industry she'd be fired.

Yes. So shouldn't that money go to those producing/writing/scripting/filming/directing/creating/etc,etc,etc rather than the girl who plays herself? I'm not saying she doesn't go through a lot of work, I understand acting is crazy, but I feel like that 180,000 could be cut at LEAST in half and she'd be PERFECTLY fine.

gananass avatar gananas Yeah You Are +3Reply