Suns avatar
26 12

I'm sorry for judging you, sun. Truth is, I can't live without you :')

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +31Reply
@Chapstick I'm sorry for judging you, sun. Truth is, I can't live without you :')

Thanks... I can't help it though. I look at them, and they burn. I close my eyes, the people on earth panic that I'm dying. What do you want from me!?

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +18Reply

Can I say I love how this is written in essay format. thesis-proof-restate thesis. hahahhaa

What if that one characteristic is the fact that they like to slit people's throats?

@What if that one characteristic is the fact that they like to slit people's throats?

There's always an exception to the rule. Besides, you can't just say they're evil. They might be psychologically insane. They might be delusional. They might be anything, so don't go mouthing off that people are evil or good from one action or characteristic. Like Andrew Jackson. He's done some good things in his presidency, but he's done some very bad ones too. If you want to research him, look him up.

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Sun There's always an exception to the rule. Besides, you can't just say they're evil. They might be psychologically...

Personally, if I ever met someone who had a passion for slitting throats, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that they're evil because, like they said, they might have some sort of disorder and be unable to help it. However, I still wouldn't want to spend much time with them because I neither like slicing throats nor having my throat cut.

Also, people are meant to judge. If you don't want to be judged, then live under a rock and don't let anyone know about you.

It's different with people though.

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein

Mtrenchies avatar Mtrenchie Yeah You Are 0Reply

I disagreed because although this is a good analogy, it was terribly worded. That is not WHY we shouldn't judge other people by one characteristic, but the lesson behind your analogy is a REASON we shouldn't.

Inb4 religious debate.

Anonymous