+322

You always wait for that awkward moment in "The Spongebob Squarepants Movie" when Patrick turns into a stripper during "Goofy Goober Rock", amirite?

totally_awesomes avatar
9 15
The voters have decided that totally_awesome is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I am just a kid. And you know, I’ve been t hrough a lot in the past 6 days, five minutes, 27 and a half seconds, And if I’ve learned anything during that time, it’s that you are who you are, And no amount of mermaid magic...or managerial promotion...or some other third thing... can make me more than what I really am inside. A kid. But that’s okay. Because I did what everyone said a kid couldn’t do . I made it to shell city, and I beat the cyclops, and I rode the hasselhoff, and I brought the crown back. So, yeah, I’m a kid. And I’m also a goofball, and a wingnut, and a kuncklehead mcspazatron. But most of all, I’m, I’m , I’m, I'M A GOOFY GOOBER ROCK

bros avatar bro Yeah You Are +89Reply

HOLY SHIT I SERIOUSLY JUS T WATCHED THAT!

Patrick:"Did you see my underwear?"
Mindy: "No Patrick."
Patrick: "Did you want to?"

OvergrownTurkeys avatar OvergrownTurkey Yeah You Are +14Reply

The spongebob movie lol :) good stuff. Every time I hear David Hasslehoff's name I automatically associate it with the spongebob movie

Is the Spongebob Squarepants movie as good as the golden age of the TV show? I might watch it.

@annikarosee You've never seen it?! Claps hands over mouth Poor Wobbuffet.

Haha. I remember when it came out in theaters. I decided to go see The Incredibles instead. Which was also a good movie. But I guess I missed out.