+141

You have at least once mixed two different cereals because you couldn't decide, or because there wasn't enough of either of them for a whole bowl, amirite?

ashnicoleluvsblgs avatar
2 13
The voters have decided that ashnicoleluvsblg is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Reeses puffs and cocoa puffs..

Didn't turn out too bad.

I always mix cereals =/ They're better that way

ProudMarys avatar ProudMary Yeah You Are +2Reply
@ProudMary I always mix cereals =/ They're better that way

Same! For a while, Lucky Charmes mixed with Fruity Pebbles was my choice breakfast.

AwkwardMoments1s avatar AwkwardMoments1 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@AwkwardMoments1 Same! For a while, Lucky Charmes mixed with Fruity Pebbles was my choice breakfast.

I don't really buy famous brand cereal, but I'd get this no-brand which came in simple, chocolate or Cinnamon flavours and mix them up. perfection!

ProudMarys avatar ProudMary Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yeah and it was nasty. Cheerios and Coco Dyno Bites do not mix. shudder

Kateismes avatar Kateisme Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Kateisme Yeah and it was nasty. Cheerios and Coco Dyno Bites do not mix. shudder

Haha yeah I have done it with cereals that should NOT go together.

@ashnicoleluvsblg Haha yeah I have done it with cereals that should NOT go together.

That seems to be more often than not. Especially if its a fruity cereal and a chocolate-y one.

I hated when my dad did that to me. The only cereals we ever had were Cheerios and Raisin Bran and those are gross mixed together

@wobbuffet I hated when my dad did that to me. The only cereals we ever had were Cheerios and Raisin Bran and those are gross...

I don't know what planet your taste buds live on, but mine think Raisin Bran and Cheerios are magnificent together.

Soups avatar Soup Yeah You Are 0Reply

I've mixed three before, it wasn't bad...

Or because your confused mom couldn't differentiate cinnamon toast crunch from golden grahams and poured them both into the same plastic cereal container. :(

bluedreams avatar bluedream Yeah You Are 0Reply