+276

Relationships are like glass ; sometimes its better to leave them broken than to try and put the broken shards back together again. amirite?

Faliums avatar Relationships
11 12
The voters have decided that Falium is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

When is it ever good to put shards of broken glass back together?

@Nacklefoodle When is it ever good to put shards of broken glass back together?

When you really want something. when you really need something

Faliums avatar Falium Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Falium When you really want something. when you really need something

"Ohey, I really want ice cream right now. I know! I'll put together some random shards of glass I broke recently!"

@Falium That doesn't make sense.... glass and ice cream are not related...

I asked why would one want to put glass shards together, and you said because they would "really want something". I took advantage of the vague answer and used its logic to explain how much sense you really make.

@1064257

ono smilie Ok, just for the slow-thinking:
Post says "SOMETIMES it's better to leave shards of glass broken than putting them back together." And I said, "then when is it NOT better?"
and the idiot OP says, not thinking, "When you really want something" as if it means anything whatsoever.

When you fucking really want something, and you put shards of broken glass back together, NOTHING HAPPENS.

OP either stole this or hadn't thought this through, since he's so awful at defending his side.

@Nacklefoodle Ok, just for the slow-thinking: Post says "SOMETIMES it's better to leave shards of glass broken than putting...

mmmmm.... and your point with disagreeing and picking apaprt everything people say is what exactly? And who's OP?

Faliums avatar Falium Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Falium mmmmm.... and your point with disagreeing and picking apaprt everything people say is what exactly? And who's OP?

I'm not picking apart everything you, the OP, say. You added an unnecessary and incorrect word to your post and I pointed it out. Shards of glass aren't SOMETIMES better left alone and not put together.

I really like this post.

Arcanes avatar Arcane Yeah You Are +1Reply