+280

You wonder who actually finds MLIA posts interesting. It's hard to comprehend why a person would go on the Internet and think, "Hey, I want to read about things that never happened from people who might be crazy.", amirite?

x2502mans avatar Internet & Apps
10 21
The voters have decided that x2502man is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I actually used to like MLIA. I actually used to have an account. Not anymore though. Although, MLIA did lead me to this site.

Cydonias avatar Cydonia Yeah You Are +15Reply
@1598979

No. I actually still have the account, but I never use it anymore.

Cydonias avatar Cydonia Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1598389

I like the stories from the beginning. Take the first one, for example: "Today, I accidentally brushed my teeth twice in the morning, and was seven minutes late for my psychology class. I had some apple juice afterward, and then I went on the internet. MLIA"
That is average.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +7Reply
@1598389

It was doomed from the start.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are +6Reply

I decided to leave when (and I counted) 22 in a row were posts taken from this site.

This one is pretty funny

http://mylifeisaverage.com/story/21/

I dunno, Stephen King books are pretty popular...

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are 0Reply

Kinda like going on a website where people ask other people random questions to see if they are right.