+180

You make racist jokes, but you don't want to be called a racist, amirite?

vneckvednesdays avatar
0 9
The voters have decided that vneckvednesday is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I always stand up for black people

It's not worth getting stabbed over a seat on the bus

If the person who calls you a racist is the ethnicity/race of the joke, then the worst thing for you to do is say "WAHH I'M NOT RACIST IT WUZ JUST A JOKE!11 UR DA RACIST FOR BEING OFFENDED!" . You should accept that you were being racist. Don't try to make the other party look oversensitive or whiny. It's like that guy on youtube, I think he's called amazing athiest or something like that, but he was calling the people in the " Culture not a Costume" ads oversensitive and whiny when he has no right to tell them how to feel, ESPECIALLY since his culture was never costumized.

I was typing a racist comment and my phone aparently didn't approve since it completely froze and I had to turn it off. wary smilie

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +1Reply

I don't care if I'm called racist. It's a JOKE. I just explain to the ignorant person how I'm not racist, because what I said was supposed to be humorous and I didn't actually mean it.

SuperSukhs avatar SuperSukh Yeah You Are 0Reply
@SuperSukh I don't care if I'm called racist. It's a JOKE. I just explain to the ignorant person how I'm not racist, because...

Well if the person who is offended is the subject of your joke, you should shut up and listen to them.

Well obviously but I'd also explain it was a joke and they shouldn't be offended. They shouldn't be offended. Even if someone was like "Omg your such a curry lover! Haha!" I wouldn't be offended. Because it's a JOKE.

No, I'm a pony

Every time I play Uno with my family and the color is green, we always make racist jokes about green cards and Mexicans. We were playing the other night and my brother changed the color to green and I got mad at him, 'cause I had everything BUT green, and was like, "Why would you DO that?!" To which he replied with a shrug, "I have a lot of green cards." We had the windows open that night, and my little brother looked at them nervously then back at our older brother and was like, "Ssshhh! Don't say that too loud! You don't want the Mexicans to hear you! They might start showing up in pods and try to steal them!" I was both amused and a little bit proud to see our sense of humor finally rubbing off on him.