+200

One of the worst things in the world is when you go to open your parents' bedroom door at night and it's locked, amirite?

itsjustraes avatar
3 6
The voters have decided that itsjustrae is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE MAKING ANOTHER ONE"

What's worse is when you go to open their door and they forgot to lock it...

If my parents door is locked, it's because
A)they're dead and their bodies are locked in there
Or
B) they're having sex.
But I've never heard them doing option B....or A for that matter...

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are +6Reply

You probably should be glad...
I mean, you really want to bust your parents?
You will never, ever be able to erase those images
They'll haunt you for the rest of your life

When I was 6, I had a bad dream and went to go sleep between my parents like I usually did. It was pitch dark, but knowing the lay out of my house and putting my hands out in front of me, I navigated the way to their door. I put my hands down and walked face first into the door because it was closed and locked unlike it was on any other night when it was wide open. I then bolted back to my bed because I was scared and from that night on, I have never dared to turn left from my room in the middle of the night.

Cassandras avatar Cassandra Yeah You Are +1Reply

I personally find it hot when my parents bedroom door is locked and I can hear them getting it on in there.