+315

Trust is #1 in a healthy relationship. amirite?

TerraDactyls avatar
0 21
The voters have decided that TerraDactyl is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And communication!

twisted_memoriess avatar twisted_memories Yeah You Are +10Reply
@DanielJames And sex!

This is very true. Also, finance problems are one of the leading drives for divorce! But I guess that ties in with communication.

But yes, sex!

TerraDactyls avatar TerraDactyl Yeah You Are +1Reply
@open_mind_open_soul And oxygen!

Well, that's equally valuable to a single person as it is to a couple.

@MrRite Well, that's equally valuable to a single person as it is to a couple.

Well, #1 still equals number one. Therefore, oxygen is #1 in a healthy relationship.

@twisted_memories And communication!

i was gonna say fruits and veggie is #1 in a healthy relationship but i guess that works too

At first I tried to find a joke in this :/

What about initial attraction?
If you hate someone, you wouldn't exactly be in a healthy relationship.
Trust is very high up there, though.

Communication is #1 in relationships because all things stem from it.

You learn who the person truly is through communication and the more you know about them, the more you love them. (Presumably.)

Trust is gained through communication.

Great sex is also a result of communication.

The leading causes of divorce all relate back to lack of communication. E.G. Financial problems could easily be dealt with if people communicated - communicated in order to set aside a budget, communicated when the strayed away from the budget, communicated what their wants vs. needs are, etc.

It's aaaaalll about communication.

@1085700

He got his point across. If it takes an "essay", then so be it.

Eminnas avatar Eminna Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1085700

It's ironic how my post is about communication and yet, I get told to talk less. Someone has either never written an essay, doesn't understand the concept of metaphors, or is bitter about communication. ;)

@Etherial It's ironic how my post is about communication and yet, I get told to talk less. Someone has either never written...

Or I'm too lazy to read a comment on the internet and was informing you that most people will feel the same way. I didn't mean to start a shitstorm.

@Adria Or I'm too lazy to read a comment on the internet and was informing you that most people will feel the same way. I...

No shitstorm. I appreciate any comments made on my opinions. But yeah.. It's pretty presumptuous to assume everyone on the Internet feels the same way as you. xD

Who are you... Dr. Phil?

haraSSarahs avatar haraSSarah Yeah You Are +2Reply

Well then I've been doing it wrong...

lol the rating is +69