+315

Girls: Why do all the nice hot guys have to be gay? Nice hot guys: Why do all the hot guys have to be straight? Straight guys: Wtf? amirite?

JaJohns avatar
17 19
The voters have decided that JaJohn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Humans: It's a shame we base pretty much everything on appearance, amirite?

i may not be hot, but im a nice guy and im not gay

jk.

well im nice and my girlfriend says im hot...

thanks for insulting me. im straight. bcuz of you im turning gay so i make sure that i never date you

@CORNHOLIO thanks for insulting me. im straight. bcuz of you im turning gay so i make sure that i never date you

Once again...this isn't me personally saying these, it's what I frequently hear from these groups of people! sheeesh! :P

JaJohns avatar JaJohn Yeah You Are +6Reply

Ow..ow that hurt my brains.

WTf yourself i am sure you aren't good-looking and nice either

@WTf yourself i am sure you aren't good-looking and nice either

(straight MAN): I don't think you read this right.....the words following the colons are what I hear that group of people say a lot. So if you're going to get offended, don't take it out on me.

JaJohns avatar JaJohn Yeah You Are +14Reply
@oh i read it as the group you were adressing

Nahh, but now that you mention that, I can see why one would think that. Next time I'll say "Girls say: ..."

JaJohns avatar JaJohn Yeah You Are +1Reply