+336

When you think about it, the movie Taken Is kind of like Finding Nemo, without the hookers and violence and drugs, amirite?

argetlams avatar
15 11
The voters have decided that argetlam is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Finding Nemo doesn't have hookers, violence, or drugs

Haha the way this post is phrased makes it sound like Finding Nemo is the one with hookers, violence, and drugs.

At first I read this as "Tarzan is kind of like Finding Nemo" and then I'm like neither of those movies have hookers, violence, or drugs...

"Taken Is kind of like Finding Nemo, without the hookers and violence and drugs" WHOA . . . what type of Finding Nemo were YOU watching!?

Sups avatar Sup Yeah You Are +2Reply

They weren't hookers, they were slaves...

@They weren't hookers, they were slaves...

which is basically forced prostitution.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@528491 which is basically forced prostitution.

Prostitution is providing sexual services in exchange for payment. They didn't receive payment in the movie. It's nothing short of human trafficking. Slavery, not prostitution.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are -2Reply
@528491 Technically their pimps received the payment, but I see that it's different.

True, but i'm looking at it from the point of view of the girls. I'm sure a girl kidnapped and sold wouldn't want to be referred to as a prostitute.

oh and wasn't there one part where he was talking to a hooker on the corner ad getting the guy to translate something

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are 0Reply