+87

Playing a game like Call of Duty, while listening to random music (ex: Trololol, I am the Walrus), with the game sound muted is weirdly fun, amirite?

I_Hate_Underscoress avatar Music
3 7
The voters have decided that I_Hate_Underscores is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, LOLOLOLOLOLnoobtube LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, LOLOLOLOLOL! stab

Ah-YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE explosion nanananAAAAnaanaa die

No in game sounds for mw3 would make me play like a total scrub, sound whoring with sit rep pro on FFA FTW.But I do like to when I'm just fucking around.

Runys avatar Runy Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Emperorerror A scrub? Never heard that expression >_>

It's pretty common in flame-wars on stuff like CoD. Although if you're not really an fps gamer I suppose it'd seem a bit less common.. A lot less common.

Runys avatar Runy Yeah You Are +1Reply

I play TF2 while listening to Windows Error Remix 10 hour version, it's wonderful