+545

It's annoying when you're watching something online (youtube, hulu, etc.) and they keep on playing the same add. I get that there has to be ads, but if I didn't want to visit Canada ten minutes ago, I'm still not going to want to now. amirite?

heirofslytherins avatar
8 12
The voters have decided that heirofslytherin is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

maybe we don't want you here in Canada

@Bethanytheravenclaw maybe we don't want you here in Canada

umm i'm not trying to be racist but i wrote this post because i was watching a show on hulu and it kept on showing the same Canada ad.

heirofslytherins avatar heirofslytherin Yeah You Are -1Reply

I was thinking this the other day at school because there's an "adopt a dog" poster around every corner.. I was like if I didn't want to buy a dog the first poster I saw the 26th won't change my mind

Canadian immigrants are the ones we should be worrying about...

Oh wait, Canadians don't give a fuck about America.

Pyromanic519s avatar Pyromanic519 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Pyromanic519 Canadian immigrants are the ones we should be worrying about... Oh wait, Canadians don't give a fuck about America.

Actually, it's been proven that Canadians know more about America than Americans know about Canada.

@Actually, it's been proven that Canadians know more about America than Americans know about Canada.

Alright, let me rephrase that.

I doubt that most Canadians have any real desire to move to America (this is based on the very little I know about Canada, and the very little I want to know about America.)

And, no one was saying you're racist. Canadian isn't exactly a race, either.

America doesn't want Canadians. Or Mexicans. But especially Canadians.

EW.

lol u funny