+407

Woman's Washroom = Emergency Makeup Room/Gossip. Men's Washroom = Men's Washroom. amirite?

Andys avatar
11 5
The voters have decided that Andy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1066627

1) There are no commas in this post. 2) You missed a comma in your comment. 3) If you meant "apostrophe", the apostrophes are all correct. The only problem in the post is that woman should be women. So, Grammar Nazi fail.

@1066627

Ur gay

Lame. It's the bimbos who gossip/put on make up there. I actually piss in there. I know, shocking.

@avicutez Lame. It's the bimbos who gossip/put on make up there. I actually piss in there. I know, shocking.

the bimbos? or maybe people who accidentally got thier make-up smudged, (i don't even wear make-up, but i would definitaly mess it up at least once a day if i did) or want to talk to their friend in semi-private... ish... yeah

wittynameheres avatar wittynamehere Yeah You Are 0Reply