+207

Families should spend more time together because it gives members the chance to know each other, prevents teen disaster, and influences children to grow to be stronger in family values. amirite?

justaskmes avatar
1 3
The voters have decided that justaskme is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Another important point in this argument is that it teaches cooperation and perseverance in relationships. Someone who grew up working on their family relationships and working through arguments still with the conviction that they're loved will be more secure in future relationships with friends or a spouse.

I love my parents but I kind of hate spending time with them. We have nothing in common, and they constantly heckle me. Although, I realize my time with them is limited so I try to make it work and resist just putting on my headphones and ignoring them.

Haha the best part about this post is that i actually just typed in my thesis for an english essay

justaskmes avatar justaskme Yeah You Are 0Reply