+477

Bruno Mars' eyes were obviously open too if he was able to see her eyes weren't open, amirite?

HillariousBastards avatar Music
6 22
The voters have decided that HillariousBastard is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I agree but in the music video he was looking at a picture of their first kiss when he noticed it lol just sayin' :)

he saw her eyes "were" open... not weren't

@he saw her eyes "were" open... not weren't

Ahahahahah, I didn't notice that. I feel like an idiot ahahahahaha!

ripped from ItsKingsleyBitch on Youtube

@ripped from ItsKingsleyBitch on Youtube

After reading this I looked it up on Youtube and realized this video has 800,000 views. That is a lot of views, but what makes you think I watched this video before? Because I haven't. This was made into a Facebook like page too, but I didn't "rip" that either. People have opinions, and I had this opinion when I first heard the song in November. ItsKingsleyBitch is not Shane Dawson, or Fred. Not many people have heard of him, but thank you, I've discovered I love his rants and subscribed to him :)

Wow that's cool how you noticed this. No ones ever pointed this out before. You're really sharp.

@FredWeasley Wow that's cool how you noticed this. No ones ever pointed this out before. You're really sharp.

I am so dearly sorry that I disappointed you, I'll consider you when I post my opinion from now on. Are you okay with that, sir?

@HillariousBastard I am so dearly sorry that I disappointed you, I'll consider you when I post my opinion from now on. Are you okay...

...it's not your opinion. You copied it. Even if you didn't copy it, it wouldn't be an opinion. You're stating the fact that his eyes were clearly open if he could see her eyes. Shut the fuck up. You're an idiot. Do you understand that sir?

@FredWeasley it's not your opinion. You copied it. Even if you didn't copy it, it wouldn't be an opinion. You're stating the...

Calm the hell down. Sorry I called in an opinion, I didn't think it would get you fired up. I discovered it, and I don't know if I discovered it first, and neither do you. I don't know why this post is such an epidemic to you.

And then people say "if you watched the video.."

I DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH TO WATCH THE VIDEO.

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are +3Reply

No one cares.

I just heard that part of the song on the radio. O_o

Maybe they were kissing and he opened his eyes for just a second and noticed that her eyes were fully open.
Why does no one think of that possibility?

My question is ,why does it matter if her eyes were open? Its their first kiss maybe she felt awkward and did not know what to do. Maybe she wanted to experience the kiss visually.