+261

What if a person came on campus, lit a classroom on fire so we would all be in perfect lines, then started to shoot us? We'd all be screwed. amirite?

IanMcGs avatar
10 12
The voters have decided that IanMcG is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

stop giving people ideas

Kinda scares me that you thought of this

Hmmm.... Mwuhahahaha. pets kitty-kitty

last year at my school we stayed inside during a fire drill because there was talk of a gang doing just that.

People have actually done this.

the two people who did the columbine massacre were originally planning to do this, they put a small bomb in the cafeteria but it didn't go off as planned..

Yup we sure would be.

Should have ended it at "campus".

My biology class was discussing this during a lock down drill. My teacher told us she'd make a rope for us to climb out the window with, so we could hide somewhere else.

Then I said, "But all our friends would be dead!" and couldn't stop giggling for some reason. I felt terrible.

EstoniaObsesseds avatar EstoniaObsessed Yeah You Are +1Reply

what the hell r u thinking???

That is why you never follow the system.

yesyouarerites avatar yesyouarerite Yeah You Are 0Reply

The first big school shooting, before Columbine did this. They didn't have videos of it so it wasn't as popular.

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are 0Reply