+427

Obsessing over celebrities is really stupid. First of all, you don't know them. You have never really met them, and you know nothing about their personality, and what you see on TV is totally fake. Second, they have no idea you even exist. Third, it's a huge turnoff. Fourth, you make yourself look stupid by saying thing like "He's mine! I LOVE HIM! He's gonna marry me!" No. Shut up. Amirite?

LonelyIslands avatar
17 14
The voters have decided that LonelyIsland is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's okay if it's just 'I love (celebritynamehere)!' And not 'OHMYGOD I LOVE (celebritynamehere) ! OMFG, WE'RE GONNA GET MARRIED AND HAVE 3454 KIDS AND BE TOGETHER FOREVER'

@anelle It's okay if it's just 'I love (celebritynamehere)!' And not 'OHMYGOD I LOVE (celebritynamehere) ! OMFG, WE'RE...

LOOL. Yeah, don't get me wrong, I've said I love (celebrity name) but I was saying it as in, I love his/her music so much.

LonelyIslands avatar LonelyIsland Yeah You Are +2Reply
@anelle Who DOESN'T love (celebrityname)?!? HE/SHE IS SO AWESOME. HE/SHE IS GOD IN DISGUISE.

I'LL MARRY HIM! HE LOVES ME. I know all his songs!!!!!! His birthday is my favourite day!

LonelyIslands avatar LonelyIsland Yeah You Are +9Reply
@LonelyIsland I'LL MARRY HIM! HE LOVES ME. I know all his songs!!!!!! His birthday is my favourite day!

GIRL, BACK OFF. HE'S MINE. WE ALREADY PICKED OUR CHILDREN'S NAMES! Our first son's name is going to be (celebrityname) jr.! WE'RE MEANT TO BE. I saw him in concert and he WAVED TO ME. Well, I was in a crowd, BUT I KNOW HE WAS WAVING TO ME!

I think liking a celebrity crosses the line when you get to the point where you act like you're on personal terms. Anything past that is very bad.

Some people like obsessing over them because it distracts them from their own life.

Some people have met the celebrity they're obsessed with. But other than that I kind of agree with you.

I'll say "I love so and so", but not as, "I LOVE SO AND SO, OUR WEDDING IS MARCH." I will admit when I was younger I quite honestly believed I was in love. I;m not proud of that and quite happy I'm past it xD

gananass avatar gananas Yeah You Are +4Reply

I say I love celebrities, and get posters and shit, but I'm realistic. I don't think we're going to get married or even meet.

I've got certain celeberties I like and have posters of and such but you don't see me putting my last name as Lennon on Facebook!