+240

i think in the future it will be socially acceptable to talk/text on your phone while in public, the only people who get really upset are those who didnt grow up with a cell phone, the younger gerneration feels its normal to talk on the phone in public cause thats the world they grew up in. amirite?

0 6

I think it's rude to text or answer the phone while you're having a conversation with someone. But of course it's fine in public when you're just waiting for the bus or something.

I got seriously bitched out by an old lady in a motor scooter for texting while I walked the other day, it was awesome.

spearmintkissess avatar spearmintkisses Yeah You Are +5Reply

No, like a dinner you shouldn't... or while in mid conversation but other than that your right

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are +4Reply

So that's why my dad thinks it's alright to say groovy and righteous!

that's a true and sad statement

I thought you were always supposed to go out in the hallway with your cell phone.
Hmm, guess I've been doing it wrong.