BananaTontaBajistas avatar
5 11

Well if a guy looks normal and doesn't come up to you in a creepy way I wouldn't find it creepy :)

Assuas avatar Assua No Way +25Reply
@Assua Well if a guy looks normal and doesn't come up to you in a creepy way I wouldn't find it creepy :)

Not true. I broke into her window in all black and everything romantically and she still called the cops.

If he's your boyfriend or a good friend it's one thing... If he's some random dude on the street it's another. It also depends on what he looks like and how he approaches.

@It shouldn't matter what he looks like just take the compliment.

Not if he looks like a creeper. My creep radar wins out over my ego.

@1080278

Meh, didn't mean it that way. I didn't mean it like you think I meant it, I meant it like if he looks creepy, it's just going to be creepy. Shoulda been clearer, sorry.

I think it's a little creepy if you barely know them.

Some guys say it all the time so it just loses it's meaning.

I have a ton of friends like that. It's like SERIOUSLY, JUST TAKE THE DAMN COMPLIMENT. not every girl has someone come up to her and call her beautiful -__-

MaryKateBurnetts avatar MaryKateBurnett Yeah You Are -1Reply
Anonymous