+368

African mother to her child: "You better be happy you're that skinny, there's fat kids in America that wish they were as skinny as you!", amirite?

nardclapper06s avatar Jokes & Humour
11 15
The voters have decided that nardclapper06 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This post is so stupid. Everyone knows kids in Africa don't have moms, that's what angelina joile is for

I'm beginning to hate these posts. Not all Africans are poor, diseased and starving you know. Example? Me.

BurnyBurns avatar BurnyBurn Yeah You Are +14Reply
@BurnyBurn I'm beginning to hate these posts. Not all Africans are poor, diseased and starving you know. Example? Me.

Relax this post works two ways...It's pointing out that all American children are fat and I highly doubt that's the case...so Americans should be taking offence too

Btw I'm South African and I'm not offended by it

KayKay_Macabres avatar KayKay_Macabre Yeah You Are +3Reply

plus im makin fun of americans too! & im american. i can take a joke, can you?

nardclapper06s avatar nardclapper06 Yeah You Are 0Reply

You know who else wishes she was as skinny as an African mother's child?

My MOM!

@1081633

You know who else is Muscle Man?

Our MOM!

@1081794

(xl5151):was that supposed to be funny? Ignorance is bliss isn't it, moron.

Chipss avatar Chips Yeah You Are -1Reply
@1081811

(xl5151):What does that have to do with your ignorance? Besides, this is a comment section, so I'm gonna comment.

Chipss avatar Chips Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1081830

(xl5151):dude seriously, I'm not here to argue with some kid, but really just look at your posts and your scores, you're just some bored teenager behind his computer late at night trying to get some attention by acting like a complete idiot. Super cool. Enjoy filling that void. Feel free to reply, but either way I'm over you.

Chipss avatar Chips Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1081860

STFU moron. You are a racist idiot. In case your small pathetic brain is unable to grasp the meaning of idiot, to be idiotic means pretty much the same as being incredibly stupid.
Firstly: I am not black(Not that I have anything against coloured people.)
Secondly: Find another site to troll because this site is one for people with at least an IQ bigger than their shoe size.

BurnyBurns avatar BurnyBurn Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1082049

Shut the fuck up!

BurnyBurns avatar BurnyBurn Yeah You Are -1Reply
@1082103

If that wasn't aimed at me it would actually be funny. You remind me of someone I know. But that person is an idiot.

You know what I've been a little ridiculous with this whole post thing I'm just gonna YYA it.

HEY NOW! no fighting on my post.

nardclapper06s avatar nardclapper06 Yeah You Are -1Reply