+508

Someone needs to invent a little anesthetic patch about the size of a quarter that would be sold in stores like aspirin. It could be put on paper cuts, stubbed toes, and used to numb mosquito bites. Girls could use it before tweezing their eyebrows. This could make a lot of money, amirite?

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar
10 16
The voters have decided that FlyingGuineaPig is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Don't give your idea away! Market it!

I'd totally buy it.

fuustoleits avatar fuustoleit Yeah You Are +20Reply

Anesthetics are very controlled substances and the wrong amount can cause serious damage.
Don't get me wrong, I'd LOOOVE to pluck my eyebrows pain-free or numb a mosquito bite, but it'd be dangerous :/

Or just to numb it. Like oragel, but in a patch

riris avatar riri Yeah You Are +10Reply

The chemical needs to be potent enough to diffuse through the skin, and the chemicals capable of doing that are far too powerful to be sold without a prescription. There exist things like this, they're Fentanyl patches. Fentanyl is 100 times as potent as morphine.

DUDE! If this really doesn't exist yet, you've got to act on this idea. Either submit it to someone who can act on it, or keep it with you until you think you can do something with it. That's an amazing idea!

Fattys avatar Fatty Yeah You Are +4Reply

anesthic is a painless drug right?
like a pain-killer?

Who the heck tweezes their eyebrows?

heysoulsisters avatar heysoulsister Yeah You Are 0Reply
@FlyingGuineaPig People with a unibrow

Aren't there more guys with unibrows than girls?

heysoulsisters avatar heysoulsister Yeah You Are +2Reply
@heysoulsister Aren't there more guys with unibrows than girls?

I used to have one, until I tweezed it out

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +5Reply
@heysoulsister Who the heck tweezes their eyebrows?

most girls do i believe (at least most of my friends do)

mollyts avatar mollyt Yeah You Are +2Reply
@mollyt most girls do i believe (at least most of my friends do)

I wouldn't say most girls... a minority of image-obesessed teenagers, at best. No one I know does that.

heysoulsisters avatar heysoulsister Yeah You Are -3Reply
@heysoulsister I wouldn't say most girls... a minority of image-obesessed teenagers, at best. No one I know does that.

Then no one you know was born with one eyebrow. I don't really consider myself image-obsessed because I wanted two.

@FlyingGuineaPig Then no one you know was born with one eyebrow. I don't really consider myself image-obsessed because I wanted two.

You said that most girls tweeze their eyebrows, not most girls have a unibrow. A lot of girls who tweeze their eyebrows just really are image-obsessed and want thinner eyebrows for whatever reason. I wouldn't apply that title to people born with a unibrow though.

heysoulsisters avatar heysoulsister Yeah You Are -5Reply

This idea is actually already taken. Its called ice.