+302

Guys: Keeping a warm laptop on your lap for more than about fifteen minutes will kill your sperm supply. Or, in other words 15 minutes a day keeps the babies away, amirite?

Sqwanchos avatar Jokes & Humour
5 12
The voters have decided that Sqwancho is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Cool! Good to know for the future. When the time comes and I want a family its time to buy a desk computer.

MrTies avatar MrTie Yeah You Are +6Reply

i bullshit you not, i build a desktop to use instead after my science teacher told our class this

Pedo_Cats avatar Pedo_Cat Yeah You Are +4Reply

It could also save you 15% or more on car insurance. :) Sorry, I felt the need to say it.

@LAKERSoverHEAT is this true

Yes, the sperm need a lower temperature than that of the body (37'C). That's why the testes are found in the scrotal sacs outside the body and hence sperm produced is viable longer.

@Iwannafingeryou Yes, the sperm need a lower temperature than that of the body (37'C). That's why the testes are found in the...

But, can it completely stop the reproduction of it? I was getting a bunch of mixed answers on google.

@LAKERSoverHEAT But, can it completely stop the reproduction of it? I was getting a bunch of mixed answers on google.

No, it will only damage the sperm that was already produced in the testes not the testes themselves. So, if you get aroused again and stimulated, new sperm will form and they will be totally fine. To get your sperm production completely cut off, you'd have to go to extremes.

@Iwannafingeryou No, it will only damage the sperm that was already produced in the testes not the testes themselves. So, if you get...

That's no good. I happen to be a particularly warm individual, and my crotch is easily the warmest spot on my body.

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

@CORNHOLIO WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Um, nothing. When I made it up I thought it was funny. It's not like you have a limited sperm supply.

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are +5Reply
@but if you keep it long enough it'll permanently stop supplying you

Hmm I've never heard that but that makes sense. Then I guess males should not do that for too long then.

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are 0Reply