+525

Girls: fitting into smaller clothes is really satisfying, amirite?

saxybandgeeks avatar
2 8
The voters have decided that saxybandgeek is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Im so petite i get excited when i fit into bigger ones :/

except a bra

This is why I hate Delias clothes. I thought I was fat for barely fitting into a size 9 pair of skinny jeans but one day I accidently put on my sister's exact same pair except a size 3 and they fit better than the 9. Wtf Delias.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm so fucking large framed I'm lucky to fit into average ones. Society's projected image of beautiful sucks. (not to get all sixbillionsecrets, here)

@I'm so fucking large framed I'm lucky to fit into average ones. Society's projected image of beautiful sucks. (not...

This post doesn't say "It's great when you're a size 4 but can fit into a size two and feel skinny." Sure, maybe society does have an image that ultra skinny is beautiful. But dropping a few pounds and feeling healthy is a really satisfying feeling, for me at least.