+468

It would be more entertaining if, instead of just bleeping words you can't say on tv, random sound effects were used. Amirite?

smb4evers avatar
4 15
The voters have decided that smb4ever is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Like in Spongebob! When I was little I sincerely thought they were making dolphin noises that were frowned upon in Bikini Bottom.

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are +19Reply

"WHAT THE MOOO!!!"

Holy mama SHOW ME THE MONEY

what the DERP are you doing with my HONK

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are +2Reply

CRAIG FERGUSON FTW!!!

they actually do this in some reality tv shows, and it's the most annoying thing ever. But I'm sure if they got some non-bogus effects, it would be cool.

What if they did that in other shows, they just bleeped it out with /other/ cuss words?

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Treeleaf What if they did that in other shows, they just bleeped it out with /other/ cuss words?

You mean like, "What the bitch are you talking about, you damn! Bitch you all, i'm out."

Some_Kids avatar Some_Kid Yeah You Are +7Reply

Yea! I would so woosh -ing like to see them baaa their creaak like that BAAAAAAAAAAMMM!!

Ireas avatar Irea Yeah You Are 0Reply