+138

Charizard was the most badass of the original three poke'mon starters, amirite?

Blakes avatar
2 10
The voters have decided that Blake is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Charmander maybe...

Well I had that written initially, but Squirtle is definitely cooler than charmander...I mean he rocked the shades and all, but there's no competition among the later 3 evolutions IMO

Blakes avatar Blake Yeah You Are +2Reply

I always thought Blastoise was the most badass. I mean he had freakin cannons sticking out of his back!

It's always the fire Pokémon.

AllyKats avatar AllyKat Yeah You Are +1Reply
@AllyKat It's always the fire Pokémon.

Only the first and third generation have fire pokemon as the coolest final starter evolutions in my opinion.

@Courage_Wolf Only the first and third generation have fire pokemon as the coolest final starter evolutions in my opinion.

I kinda understand you not liking the fourth and fifth fire starters, but what's wrong with Cyndaquil? I'm just asking since I usually always favour the fire starter Pokémon, probably the only exception being Tepig.

AllyKats avatar AllyKat Yeah You Are 0Reply
@AllyKat I kinda understand you not liking the fourth and fifth fire starters, but what's wrong with Cyndaquil? I'm just...

Nothing with Cyndaquil, but I thought that Feraligatr was cooler than Typhlosion as a Pokemon.

@Courage_Wolf Nothing with Cyndaquil, but I thought that Feraligatr was cooler than Typhlosion as a Pokemon.

I've tried playing with both Cyndaquil and Totodile. I guess Feraligatr is cooler than Typhlosion, but in my opinion Quilava is cooler than Croconaw. Cyndaquil and Totodile are kinda even. I don't really like Chikorita or any of his evolutions though.

Bulbasaur til I die