+446

Being the quiet kid is awesome because whenever you tell someone to be quiet, everyone listens (or is afraid) amirite?

MissBlueSkys avatar Education
9 8
The voters have decided that MissBlueSky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And also, no one ever thinks to look for the bodies at your house.

I know. It's like everyone respects us.

CastleSkyless avatar CastleSkyles Yeah You Are +6Reply

Haha the other day an annoying girl who usually hassles me asked to copy off my homework and I said "don't talk to me." And she's like, "haha but really?" and I go "No seriously. Stop talking to me. You're an awful person."

feels good man

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are +6Reply

I kinda wish i was the quiet kid now...

kenzawinss avatar kenzawins Yeah You Are +1Reply

I kinda wish i was the quiet kid now...

kenzawinss avatar kenzawins Yeah You Are 0Reply

Hello with love,
How are you dear? i hope you are doing great.
I am miss aishatu kamala single never married, i am 24 years of age. I am looking for a reliable person, it's my pleasure write to you , After viewed your profile with your today and i became interested in knowing you for important discussion, please write back to my email address (aishatukamala@yahoo.in) so that i will explain more about me with my pics. I Hope to hear from you, Yours Fidel.
please reply me with this ID (aishatukamala@yahoo.in)

Holy shit, seriously? I gotta try that.

Fuck all you faggots, shut the fuck up.