+284

When you were little you wanted to be something unreasonable, stupid, and low-paying, amirite?

Toriajaynes avatar
5 52
The voters have decided that Toriajayne is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I wanted to be a train track. (I was a disturbed child.)

@Moosey I wanted to be a train track. (I was a disturbed child.)

I wanted to be a flying reindeer and pull Santa's sleigh someday. True story.

I wanted to be a cashier at the grocery store because 'it looked easy'. Keep aiming high, kindergarten me.

@mash I wanted to be a cashier at the grocery store because 'it looked easy'. Keep aiming high, kindergarten me.

Me too! I found an old paper from elementary school and it said 'When I Grow Up I Want To Be A: grocery store lady'. I set the bar pretty high.

A horse. I told my mother of my dreams of becoming a horse. I was 3.
My sister wanted to be an ambulance. We would always correct her and say, "You mean an ambulance DRIVER?"
" no smilie No, no. An ambulance."

biondellos avatar biondello Yeah You Are +18Reply

Wolf trainer

I wanted to be a painter, but my dream was railroaded due to the fact that I have no artistic talent.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +11Reply

When I was in fifth grade, I wanted to be either a meteorologist or a cashier at walmart because they all had really cool pins on their name tags & I was jealous :|

DanniDolphins avatar DanniDolphin Yeah You Are +10Reply

A rocket scientist.. Simply because i could say "its not like its rocket science"

...A billionaire?

@ASWCC how bad?

Rather freaking badly.

@VictoryAAC Rather freaking badly.

cool, i would have also accepted "so freakin' bad"

@ASWCC cool, i would have also accepted "so freakin' bad"

I know, but I was bangin' seven-gram rocks and finishing them because that's how I roll, because I have one speed, one gear. ... I'm different. I have a different constitution, I have a different brain, I have a different heart. I got tiger blood, man. Dying's for fools, dying's for amateurs. And it's perfect. It's awesome. Every day is just filled with just wins. All we do is put wins in the record books. We win so radically in our underwear before our first cup of coffee, it's scary.

Hell no. I wanted to be the first Rev. Dr. Lawyer Preacher in SPACE.

@VictoryAAC Hell no. I wanted to be the first Rev. Dr. Lawyer Preacher in SPACE.

Oh yeah? Well I'm gonna be a football-playing king in space.

@Moosey Oh yeah? Well I'm gonna be a football-playing king in space.

Oh yeah? Well how will your crown stay on in ZERO GRAVITY? Yeah. Thought so.

I can see.@1088438 (Bullshit_Commando): WITH A MUSTACHE?

Toriajaynes avatar Toriajayne Yeah You Are +1Reply

I wanted to be a paleontologist and an archaeologist. If that didn't work out I wanted to be an actor and would practice by staging my own death.

I wanted to be an entomologist (insect scientists) or a zoologist.
Go, third grade me.

koopoo3000s avatar koopoo3000 Yeah You Are +5Reply

A waitress. When I told my older brothers they started telling me to make them food to "practice"... I totally bought it too.

I wanted to paint lines on the freeway. After that I wanted to be a vegetarian (I couldn't pronounce vet).

I wanted to be a Pokemon master :(

I wanted to be an astronaut

I wanted to be a doctor, and here I am going to college to be one :) I guess I'm one of the lucky ones lol

Justin Bieber wanted to be a crossing guard. It was on his movie.

@ItsPreeGood Justin Bieber wanted to be a crossing guard. It was on his movie.

Good after his career crashes he can do that and hopefully get hit by a bus.

Toriajaynes avatar Toriajayne Yeah You Are -5Reply

I think Spider-Man is very well paid.

I wanted to be a teacher ....

I wanted to be a waitress for the longest time. I guess I just wanted an excuse to talk to people and be guaranteed to get a response :/

ilikeits avatar ilikeit Yeah You Are +1Reply

I wanted to be a mermaid. :/

When I was six, I wanted to be a Knight. I blame Ocarina of Time for that. XD

@1084360

I wanted to be an artist but my mom said that many don't get a lot of money and I was like "Hell no, I like money."

Toriajaynes avatar Toriajayne Yeah You Are +6Reply

I wanted to be a street busker, except I called them jugglers when I was little.

I wanted to be princess, haha i watched way too many disney movies xD

mylifeisflys avatar mylifeisfly Yeah You Are 0Reply
@mylifeisfly I wanted to be princess, haha i watched way too many disney movies xD

Haha, that was on my list for a loooong time. My name means princess though, so it works out nicely :)

I still want to be a Princess...
I still watch to many Disney movies XD
If you haven't seen Tangled, it's awesome.

@I still want to be a Princess... I still watch to many Disney movies XD If you haven't seen Tangled, it's awesome.

no i have nott.....the adverts on TV made it look really bad so i didnt bother...then i saw the youtube adverts...im gonna get it first thing when it comes out on dvd! looks amazing :]

Oh i wanted to be A LOT of things. Some being an artist, a ninja, a pilot, a chef, a ninja, a lawyer, a ninja... I wanted to be a ninja SO bad..

Cagns avatar Cagn Yeah You Are 0Reply

me: I want to fix cars!
mom: you need to do something that important people do!
me: but DAD fixes cars! (after witnessing my dad fix our car)

YuZs avatar YuZ Yeah You Are 0Reply

I wanted to be a teacher, still do :-/

I wanted to have like, three jobs at once.
I think it was Ballerina-Vet-teacher.
That would pay a lot, but it's pretty much impossible.

I wanted to be a baker until I found out they had to get up early. Then I wanted to be a firefighter and a construction worker...

riris avatar riri Yeah You Are 0Reply

I wanted to be a lifeguard.
Or a scuba diver.

sansas avatar sansa Yeah You Are 0Reply

I wanted to be a 'digger truck driver' (the person that drives the excavator in construction sites). Way to go, preschool me.

I wanted to be a scientist in third grade. Then, at around fifth grade, I decided I wanted to be a writer.

Now I want to be a lawyer/psychologist/writer.
Little me was more sensible than looking-at-colleges me.

twistedfires avatar twistedfire Yeah You Are 0Reply

I wanted to be a steam locomotive engineer, but that passed as soon as I realized there weren't any ol' steamers making cross-country runs anymore.

I wanted to be a farmer

Sarahvdms avatar Sarahvdm Yeah You Are 0Reply