There are a ridiculous amount of double standards on this site favoring girls. Amirite? is where all the female hypocrites gather, I see.
It may be in part because it's basically the same joke reposted a week later, but you're right. I've learned that a good majority of girls on this site can't take a joke.
well im hot and i go to my school...(yes it's possible to creep on oneself)
99% of stars are bright at night. The other 1% live in Hollywood.
Make this a post, yah?
This is so old it's a cave drawing in yo mammas poor ass. Wasn't that the perfect joke? I made your mom old, poor, fat, and said the fact I've slept with her, all while insulting this post that's been all over the Internet. I don't care what anybody says. This comment is legend... Wait for it... Dary
I believe what you were going for was "Legen... Wait for it... Dary!" Amateur mistake.
Why thank you Barney. You are the best Barney that isn't a purple dinosaur I know
Or Legend Dairy? Sounds like a brand I'd buy.
Holy shit you just came up with the greatest dairy brand name ever. patentpatentpatentpatent!
Nowhere in that first sentence did you directly imply that you slept with someone's mother. If anything, you are a fan of colonoscopy.
I implied I saw her ass
"Sawing" her ass, while kinky to a strange few, is not equivalent to sleeping with her.
(Chauncy Pickles): *seeing
No, sir. I meant sawing.
"I implied I [presently] saw her ass."
Still seeing your mistake? It's okay. Take your time.
"I like personality more" my ass.
i do like your ass more^^
99% of girls like personality more than looks. The other 1% goes to your school.
make post. i will vote yya.
I go to an all guys school... would this put me in the 99?
...and that 1% is in another grade, too. :P
Yea... They're all seniors, so next year there will be 0 hot guys at my school :/
But hey, at least I'm a junior.
So 99% of guys are hot, and 1% of guys no longer go to your school?
(Chauncy Pickles): Yea...
pats on back It'll be okay.
I don't think these are professional statistics.
Good thing Bill Nye is in that 99% category
(Chauncy Pickles): I'm Bill fuckin' Nye!
(Chauncy Pickles): I proved it with science.
99% of girls agree that sexism can go both ways. The other 1% visit amirite.
...so your mom is the hot one?
Julian, do you need some ice with that burn? ouch lol
Fact: girls look for looks just as much as guys, they just don't like admitting it.
Fact: All I got from this was "Girls look like guys as much of the time, they just don't like admitting it."
(Chauncy Pickles): shrugs
Oh the woes of being a female-majority website.
anthony made this POTD. he's a guy.
yeah, i go to an all-girls private school.
but some of the guys at my old school were pretty attractive. =]
I wonder what would happen if a guy said the same thing about women. All the femmies on this site would be all "UR OBJECTAFIYING WOMIN HURR DURR''
99% of guys are hot. The same group ignores your phonecalls, but it's okay. You are persistent.
glad i don't go to your school
My school is a magnet for emos, "gangstas" and/or hipsters. I don't understand why. We live in the middle of FREAKING NOWHERE.
My school would kill an emo the second they walked in the door. We also live in the middle of FREAKING NOWHERE, leading me to the conclusion that complete isolation either causes people to dress exactly alike or to pierce strange places and wear black makeup.
It's interesting because Anthony chooses the Post of the Days...
I don't need the guys to be hot for what I wanna do to them.
I smell a makeover!
... Smells like shame.
99% of guys are hot and taken. The other 1% of guys are ugly and in my grade.
I am not!
The 5% offered as extra credit
I saw this on Twitter.
Rephrase: I saw this on Twitter [before it was posted on amirite].
Kay. Was just wondering why you felt the need to announce it.
I will now tweet about a person saying that (s)he saw this post on Twitter [before it was posted on amirite]
So... This means around 4,700,000 guys go to my school?
This seems a little inaccurate
I saw this on tumblr o.O
Tumble? That's a thing now?
follows on tumblr
I go to a girls school...so no.
Not many comments...Dempsey, did you steal all the comments?
Seriously this is the post of the day? God damn, amirite needs to step it up.
Then you make one worthy.
I don't know... my school has a couple really good looking ones. :)
am i the only one to actually say oh my god i know
Ha, I must not go to school
It goes both ways.
If this hasn't been mentioned yet, I think this applies to girls as well.
What about college students? there is like thousands of people
(Dunn305):I know this is weird, but percantages can work with any number, high or low. Funny stuff.
I agree, I prefer toddlers.
I prefer in the third trimester- in the fetus stage. At least that is how I like my bacon cooked...
Bacon and babies, I'm starting to get hungry.
(before realdizzy comes in) And French Toast is also good for your soul!
Why would I do that? I don't like to share.
Why do you think this exclusively means just high school boys? I go to uni (a school) and I think there are a boat load of attractive men at my school...
"I'm a huge faggot, please rape me" <----what I got from your comment.
What a coincidence! That is what I got from your comment!
(Chauncy Pickles): kinda because that's what it said...
Yes, that is the point I was making.
Lol, I feel like revealing who that anon person was.
Sounds like it was anthony, maybe..?
It's OK Lilly, I accept that you might not know who I am.
Not some. A LOT of french toast.
By age 16, I'm sure the majority of people have matured.
Sorry, no. Hy history teacher's in his early thirties and still watches Star Wars obsessively. On Halloween he came in dressed as Luke Skywalker. Though, you DID say majority, so perhaps he's just in that douchey, detestable minority.
I feel special because I saw this post in the Just In stage.
Thank you for not saying gtfo. That is much more appropriate. And according to this post, 99% of guys are hot, and 1% of guys go to your school, but that 1% of guys that goes to your school won't always go to your school, and when they no longer go to your school, they are hot. Therefore, because guys are always hot unless they go to your school, all guys are hot 99% of the time.
This post says the only guys that aren't hot are the guys that go to your school, so once a guy no longer attends your school, he becomes hot. This post declares that any guy is hot at least 99% of the time during which he exists.
I go to an all girls school and I'm straight :(
This post definitely relates to me, because some of the guys on here are gorgeous, and they don't go to my school ;)
Oh my god, I relate. Most definitely.
But if everyone reads this, wouldn't it be 99% of hot guys go to our school, 1% don't? ... :|
thats actually a good point hahaha
Not true almost all the guys in my grade are hot so that is obviously more than 1%. :P
My school is about 28% hot guys. The other 72% don't play soccer.......
1% of guys in the world do not go to your school; do you realize how many people that is?
And you WISH that 99% of guys were hot.
According to this post, 100% of guys are hot 99% of the time, with a 1% marginal error.
Only 1 % of girls are hot. No one here is in that one percent.
your username is my reaction to that comment
It seems like girls only go out with guys older than them for the sake of them being older.
this was one hour late...anthony forgot to change his clock!!!!
He doesn't change his clock for another two weeks
oh, sorry guys.
What are you plotting?! ANSWER ME!
I would say stupid American, but I'm American, you're Canadian, and you're way to sexy to insult
This means I'm the only hot guy at my school!
This means you are an arrogant dick!