+246

People who can't swallow pills properly upset you, amirite?

IanMcGs avatar
3 31
The voters have decided that IanMcG is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I AM one of those people D:
I don't even know what's wrong with me!!

Unicornss avatar Unicorns No Way +11Reply
@Unicorns I AM one of those people D: I don't even know what's wrong with me!!

Me too, but I think it's a psychological condition. Something like Not food = No swallowing

Me too! It sucks but doesn't affect anyone else so they can just relax

Jayzees avatar Jayzee No Way +1Reply
@Jayzee Me too! It sucks but doesn't affect anyone else so they can just relax

My doctor did tell me once that there must be something wrong with my gag reflex that prevents me from swallowing them right. And I agree with "Adria's" comment below me, I can swallow food fine.. yet I dont know why the hell I can't just swallow a tiny pill..

For those of you that are having trouble swallowing pills, put the pill in your mouth and then CHUG some water really fast. Like, how you would drink after running a marathon. Works like a charm.

Yeah, I have to take a vitamin and it took me forever to learn to swallow it. What really gets me is when people can dry swallow them, though. That seems pretty impossible.

@kimmyy Yeah, I have to take a vitamin and it took me forever to learn to swallow it. What really gets me is when people...

I can dry swallow them easily but it's really uncomfortable. It feels like it's stuck there and the only way to get rid of the feeling is drinking.

I've been there too. I had to use one glass of water for just one tiny pill.. But now I'm over it and I can swallow them with just one sip of water :)

Papros avatar Papro No Way +1Reply

God damn. I didn't know there were so many druggies on amirite.

wobbuffets avatar wobbuffet Yeah You Are +6Reply

I can't D8 Like at all. I feel like such a loser now xD

I hate the ones that float to the top of your mouth when you try to drink them down. Those are the only hard ones.

I didn't swallow my first pill until age twelve.

I swallowed my first pill like, 2 weeks ago.
I'm almost 15, fail.

These comments have the potential to become so many that's-what-she-said jokes...

I can do the tiny ones but that's it. I think what makes them so hard to swallow is because even if you have water it's not slippery so it's weird.

@CrazyKK I can do the tiny ones but that's it. I think what makes them so hard to swallow is because even if you have water...

I don't know if that was serious, or just a total set up for a thats what she said joke..

@I don't know if that was serious, or just a total set up for a thats what she said joke..

I was serious, but after I posted it I was extremely tempted to reply to my own comment sating TWSS, but I didn't want to be that one weird kid who replies to themselves.

Small pills have never been a problem for me, but damn Vitamin C pills are my eternal foes.

I take a handful (literally) of pills 3 times a day. Swallowing isn't an issue, but the taste makes me gag. So as soon as I do swallow them its a battle not to puke them back up.

I swallow pills very easily. I just throw it on my tongue and take a drink.
But it's those damn gigantic pills that I can't swallow. :/

I used to be one of those people lol. I can swallow them easily now, though. But it doesn't bother me when other people can't.

I upset myself.

Not in that way!

Why does that upset you? How has that even got anything to do with you?

No one got my Communitychannel refrence......

IanMcGs avatar IanMcG Yeah You Are 0Reply

I can swallow pills super easy, but why the hell would it upset you if someone can't?

Our bodies, minds, and experiences are different so how could our differences not show up in our different abilities?