+153

Going back and visiting your old primary or secondary school after 5+ years sucks in one of two ways; either most of your teachers don't work there anymore or they don't remember you. In either case, the experience brings back a plethora of great memories, amirite?

JaJohns avatar Education
1 7
The voters have decided that JaJohn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I went back to my old school once after I graduated High School and my first grade teacher recognized me.

@TalkingRice lol...pedofile

Of all the names I've been called on this website, that's the first time I've been called a pedofile. So good on you for the originality.

@ScottyD Of all the names I've been called on this website, that's the first time I've been called a pedofile. So good on...

Lol what's with the hate?

You said you graduated high school, which means 18+

And you said first grade teacher

It was a joke lol

@TalkingRice Lol what's with the hate? You said you graduated high school, which means 18+ And you said first grade...

I was being serious, no ones ever called me a pedofile on here so you were actually being original.

@ScottyD I was being serious, no ones ever called me a pedofile on here so you were actually being original.

Ooh... I thought you were offended by it or something...

It was meant as a joke but ppl down voted it, so I thought it was offensive?