+239

Horoscopes are a conspiracy, amirite?

AndyBlacksmiths avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that AndyBlacksmith is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Want to know why? They make generalities that are true for 90 percent of people. That is why people are like, "Wow that's right!"

AndyBlacksmiths avatar AndyBlacksmith Yeah You Are +1Reply

Yeah, And then the stuff that's not true, you forget about because you're so shocked at how accurate some of the the other stuff is. The bottom line is, people are predictable.

what's a conspiracy? Sorry for my ignorance....

@yesyouarerite what's a conspiracy? Sorry for my ignorance....

JFGI!!
(Just fucking google it) :P

Anyway, half of these horoscopes are like common sense stuff, or as someone said, really general and vague, like "You might be hurt by someone's opinion this week but remember you are a unique snowflake, blah blah blah..."

What i find happens is i read it after my day already happens b/c i forget in the morning, then i think about things that happened that day that can fit into what it says. And a lot of things can be believed to be following a horoscope, even when it's not general. Random things can still fit.

@What i find happens is i read it after my day already happens b/c i forget in the morning, then i think about...

Yeah but they won't fit for everybody. While one thing may happen for some people, it won't for others.

AndyBlacksmiths avatar AndyBlacksmith Yeah You Are 0Reply

I agree 239827409722 times.

EVERY time I read my horoscope, it has at least one fact that is as true as true gets.