+249

Why do camera whores on Facebook take pictures of themselves in the mirror? HEY! Here's an idea! Turn the camera AROUND. amirite?

Charturns avatar Technology
10 6

Um, so they can show off their totes hawt blackberry/iphone/camera to the interwebz, duurrrr.

Koolaidmonsterrs avatar Koolaidmonsterr Yeah You Are +13Reply

Stop fucking complaining about everything on Facebook

I'm pretty sure its more of the fact that they can see what they are doing when they take a picture in the mirror.

_no_s avatar _no_ No Way +3Reply
@_no_ I'm pretty sure its more of the fact that they can see what they are doing when they take a picture in the mirror.

They can have the camera facing them in the first place, and in the mirror they can still see what they're doing. Also the camera screen would be reflected too.

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are -1Reply
@PinkSponge They can have the camera facing them in the first place, and in the mirror they can still see what they're doing...

If the camera is pointing at your face, and you look to the side at the mirror, the picture will look idiotic with you looking the wrong way.
I'm not saying these mirror pictures don't look idiotic, it's just that they aren't that difficult to figure out. It's not rocket science.

because you can get more of yourself in the picture that way. Duh...

Anonymous